Re: now that i have ur attention...
Dec 31, 2004, 14:56
Just like Quexalcote...
bitteryesbitter
bitteryesbitter
370 posts

Re: phuket island...
Dec 31, 2004, 23:08
actually, i'm a SHE, but that's neither here nor there. at the end of the day, i've still made my donation, despite the fact that anyone out there may think i should be dragged out into the street and shot between the eyes for it.

gentleman above, i understand your political vigour, but the fact of the matter is that it was not the "high officials" who make political decisions who were dragged out to sea, but for the most part, simple people who lead simple lives. the main concern of most of these people is feeding their families. many of those killed were children who have no concept of politics at all. i hardly think any of these people "deserved what they got" because of the decisions their governments make.

i live in america and many of you live in britian. as an american, i feel that the government officials in my country, as well as those in britian, have made some atrocious decisions in the past years. does that mean that we deserve to have the ground open up and swallow us because of the decisions of the select few? i think not, therefore, i find your argument misleading. infact, i find it difficult to make any sense of your arguments at all.

still, i wish you all a happy new year!!! :)
PMM
PMM
3155 posts

Re: phuket island...
Dec 31, 2004, 23:43
Respect to you, Duckbreath. It wasn't my intention to offend.

This board doesn't feel anonymous. I try to put what's in my mind and heart into many postings, particularly on U-Know, and how my views are recieved matter to me. To recieve condemnation for it one the one hand fills me with shame, but I too want to make the world a better place.

It pales beside the vitriol Ron has recieved, both on this issue, and for making a political decision to vote for Bush. Respect to the guy for sticking his head above the parapet. We have unusual views? So what? We're here courtesy of a guy who holds unorthodox opinions on many subjects.

I could just go with the flow. Respond only to the short term. Say the same platitudes that everyone else is saying. But I wouldn't believe it. If your condemnation is the price to be paid for seeing the world this way, so be it.

Oh yeah, and I too have given several years, voluntarily, to working for charity. I don't begrudge it, or in any way question the motives of those that choose to give.
superboss
325 posts

Jan 04, 2005, 09:33
ron still bad....
Eardrum
Eardrum
540 posts

Jan 04, 2005, 18:29
no Ron, the point is that you one big fucking asshole without a thought for anyone else except yourself and your own views!
Just fuck off and leave discussions to people that can actually think before they try and get a reaction

twat
superboss
325 posts

Jan 04, 2005, 19:29
hear hear!!!
Lawrence
9547 posts

Jan 04, 2005, 23:15
Just like Quexalcote, who's also a twat!
aarfanaardvark
9 posts

Jan 04, 2005, 23:50
And just like Popel Vooje, who's an even bigger twat!
Popel Vooje
5373 posts

Jan 04, 2005, 23:52
RIGHT. That's it, motherfucker! You have gone way past your station. You're only allowed to come out when I'm in a bad mood and need an outlet for my psychotic hatred of Robert Smith. You've got no business slating me. You're fucking dead. Dissolved. Slain. Thrown off this mortal coil. BLAMMO!!
Lawrence
9547 posts

Jan 05, 2005, 01:22
Noo! I'll miss poor aarf. How could you do such a cruel thing? ;^)
Pages: 8 – [ Previous | 13 4 5 6 7 8 | Next ] Add a reply to this topic

U-Know! Forum Index