the indian ocean.

Pages: 8 – [ Previous | 13 4 5 6 7 8 | Next ]
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
superboss
325 posts

Re: C'mon then 'Ron' explain yerself...
Dec 30, 2004, 18:11
GENIUS GENIUS GENIUS!!!!!!!!

get merrick on the case to pass this info to mr cope and give ron a DETENTION for being a silly billy

"would a mr ron in row 4 please leave the building"
ron
ron
706 posts

now that i have ur attention...
Dec 30, 2004, 20:23
first i must say that i'm rather disappointed in those of u that felt that i really did feel that the innocent people that lost their lives and the lives of family, friends and loved ones deserved it... i can only say that you do not know me very well, nor 'ave paid attention to the things i've said… deux u also believe messers bush and bliar whenst they stand in front of u and say "how sorry they are" and "how bad they feel"… when quite honestly they couldn't be happier for some disaster diverting attention of the masses from the messes of iraq, afghanistan, weak economies, blunkett, etc… eh? rite.

i also feel that there are a great many folkes, well at least 2 or 3, that i can think of, that are awaiting my explanation for such an outburst to get ur attention… and get ur attention it did, didn't it? waz it a good hard punch in the gut? good… that's what i wanted… why u ask did i punch u in the gut? cuz u needed it! WE awl need it, in fact i hope that u awl go out and do the same thing to everyone u can… i mean everyone was like… "blimey how can he say shit like that…?" well… to get ur fucking attention, that’s why! sorry, but in my soundbyte American Kulture it's awl that's heard…

the truth is… well… honestly i don't know the truth (nor does anyone for that matter)... but this is what i honestly believe and know, u-know?… the countries that were hit with this massive ecological disaster spend millions, billions, gazillionz, and possibly bajillionz on nucular weapons of mass destruction, military hardware, military software and various and sundry other nasty vile things that are simply for the purpose of killing humans… well congratulations to those kuntries! you're moneys were well spent because…. the fact of the matter is that hundred of thousands of lives (200k so far, and that doesn't even count the disease that's sure to follow…) were lost due to your spending your kuntries monies on those items… GREAT!… don't u feel good that by spending that money on military hardware instead of on some cheap-ass warning system that u assure us was probably (mathematically speaking anyways) completely unnecessary… but don't worry these kuntries r now gonna get together and talk they say…. WTF? is the united goddamn nations for mutherfuckers?... deciding whom we're gonna fucking war with next?...

u mean after 60 something fucking years the UN can't fucking pick up a phone and say 'hey… um, dude… I think some bad shit is coming ur way?" jesus fucking christ on a cracker! i wanna fucking puke, i wanna scream, i just wanna set my hair on fire and pull it out by the roots…. AAAARRRRGGGGGGYYYYY!!!! #9 #9 #9 #9 #fucking NIEN! 2000 years of civilization and this is the best we can do?….

dead people are piled on beaches and the best our "elected leaders" can say is "sorry"? FUCK THAT! we should be out in the streets demanding their heads on a stick!

awl this shit, and this is wot I was getting at in my very first posting…

tsunami warnings/probabilities, etc… it does rather sound much like wot messers' bush and bliar tell us about global warming and peak oil, ie; ecological disasters… "oh, u silly people…"

WHO WILL FEEL SYMPAHTHY FOR US WHEN IT HAPPENS TO 200 MILLION PLUS PEOPLE IN EUROPE, NORTH AMERICA AND AROUND THE WORLD BECAUSE OUR LEADERS WERE MUCH MORE INTERESTED IN SPENDING "OUR" MONEY ON MILITARY EQUIPMENT, AND NOT "OUR" ENVIRIONMENT?…

like the late great Bill Hicks said… let's get this "air, and food deal worked out first … ok?"

just think about it…

again sorry to any one I offended, but it does tell me that u still feel, and still care about something…

x
ron
ron
706 posts

p.s.
Dec 30, 2004, 20:24
ps… dunno about the "Laughing Cavalier" description my fair natalie… but, my brother-in-law says I'm a great big jerry garcia looking dude… and yeah usually I wear my harley leather jacket signed by both julian and mavis to his gigs and quite honestly I'd love to meet each and every one of u... give u a hug and buy u a pint…

and yeah those will probably be tears in my eyes… cuz… i honestly love each and every one of u…

even Shrimp… ; )
amazon
amazon
959 posts

Re: Here you go Ron
Dec 30, 2004, 21:27
What're you trying to say, Toni?

You saying I've got a big arse?

;oP
Lugia
970 posts

Re: now that i have ur attention...
Dec 30, 2004, 21:41
Actually, if you'll note the outrage that your callous statement has provoked, I doubt anyone here really 'needed' such a 'punch in the gut' as you propose. Instead, I think that all you have done is to undermine any credibility that you might have had here by making such an incompassionate and hostile quip toward those who have experienced such incredible loss in this tragedy as well as toward those who do happen to feel some compassion for those who have lost lives, homes, families, and so on.

Yes, I would say you have our attention. But not for the reasons you seemed to have desired. As for me, the amount of 'attention' I'll be paying to what you have to say from here on out is that which I would pay to any other net-troll...that is, attention to discounting whatever may come under your postings. And I'm sure I'm not the only people who'll be paying that sort of 'attention' as well.

You might here and now say that you were making a 'statement', but all I really see above in your initial response is someone making an ass of themselves. And the less I and others have to see of that, the better.
PMM
PMM
3155 posts

Re: Here you go Ron
Dec 30, 2004, 22:18
Cause big waves in your local swimming pool.
whistleforthegoddess
4 posts

Dec 31, 2004, 07:58
"phuk'em...they got wot they deserved.."

"first i must say that i'm rather disappointed in those of u that felt that i really did feel that the innocent people that lost their lives and the lives of family, friends and loved ones deserved it... "

which is it now then, c'mon pal, stop wriggling.

No one denies that these countries waste money on weapons, nor that in some cases they are repressive regimes, nor that their governments may not have their people's best interest at heart... so what. if having a crap disinterested governement means that you deserve to have your home trashed, family killed and livelihood destroyed then perhaps we should all be looking over our shoulders.

any of these people affected were in remote areas, no early warning system could have provided enough time to warn and evacuate many of these folk, also even if evacuated, their homes and livlihoods would still haev been trashed.

Ron, no axe to grind against you personally, presume you were pissed up or grumpy, whatever when you did your post, we all do things on impulse or to provoke a reaction. fair play but there comes a time to stop digging a bigger hole for yourself. a time to put your hand up say , yeah i cocked it up, i was wrong, i made a mistake, apologise and move on.

offers of beer and love obviously appreciated, sure deep down you are an ok guy whatever it says on your jacket.
Nat
Nat
1905 posts

Dec 31, 2004, 09:16
"the countries that were hit with this massive ecological disaster spend millions, billions, gazillionz, and possibly bajillionz on nucular weapons of mass destruction, military hardware, military software and various and sundry other nasty vile things that are simply for the purpose of killing humans"

All this from the man who owns a gun (or two) and voted for Bush!!!

Come on Ron. To be honest with you I don't completely understand your message so will have to read it again and again until I can understand where your confused mind is coming from.

Until then you keep the beer sweetheart it may help you to understand that I don't need a kick in the gut!!

Nat
Nat
Nat
1905 posts

Ron - you may also want to read these...
Dec 31, 2004, 09:43
http://www.cnduk.org/pages/binfo/bri.html

http://www.infoplease.com/ipa/A0762462.html

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_with_nuclear_weapons

Match that list up with this map:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/4126019.stm

and I know my geography is crap, but I have a feeling that a large majority of the countries worst hit do not have nuclear capability..... maybe I'm wrong here! India I'll give you, but do the innocents deserve that?

Nat
Spaceship mark
Spaceship mark
1686 posts

Dec 31, 2004, 09:59
Point is, you could have expressed your dissatisfaction with the politics of it all with out being so offensive. Yes, I'm sure some of the countries affected spend a lot of money on their military capability, yes some sort of early warning may have helped a bit but, to be frank, a hell of a lot of people would have been killed in the stampede and, as has been mentioned, they'd still be homeless.
Also, whatever the past political and spending descisions of the governments involved, the fact is the area has just suffered one of its worst natural disasters on record and there are people out there who need help.
Wouldn't it be great if this thing woke up the world to the fact that looking after people was more important than military spending but sadly, that's a long way away, and people out there need our help right now.
Basically you've just ended up sounding like you're so wrapped up your personal political righteousness that you've missed the point of being politically righteous.
Pages: 8 – [ Previous | 13 4 5 6 7 8 | Next ] Add a reply to this topic

U-Know! Forum Index