Re: Evolve . . .
Sep 09, 2003, 23:30
EXACTLY! *big hug*
stray
stray
2057 posts

Re: The difference
Sep 09, 2003, 23:32
but, but, but , but ,but. Law is also responsible for the problems you describe, it defends the exploitation and damages you describe. Thats why common sense is the utopia, as in there not being a need for law.
morfe lux
301 posts

cunts
Sep 09, 2003, 23:32
Sorry Stray, it sounded like I was being humorous when i was typing it, but reading back it looks pretty much like a heated insult. Your brain deserves better than that comment :-)

*sulks and offers tea*
morfe lux
301 posts

Re: The difference
Sep 09, 2003, 23:34
Have got monitor-induced headache (i work on here too!) so will answer tomorrow. thanks Stray.
morfe lux
301 posts

Sep 09, 2003, 23:35
You mean just carry on regardless?
stray
stray
2057 posts

Re: cunts
Sep 09, 2003, 23:39
Forgiven. As long as it's mushroom tea.
stray
stray
2057 posts

Whoops.
Sep 09, 2003, 23:40
I missed this one.

No, as I'm trying to launch a fair-trade-like record label I am a fan of it. It's your diktat law passing I object to.
Dog 3000
Dog 3000
4611 posts

Sep 09, 2003, 23:44
I mean don't try to predict the future (except as a form of entertainment.)

"Think globally, act locally, always be true to yourself."
stray
stray
2057 posts

Re: Whoops.
Sep 09, 2003, 23:45
Object to cos you won't say how these laws are passed or enforced. The best way to attack to improve things is by acting dfifferently, like a little role model (without being judgmental of others or feeling superior in any way). And without being a leader, guru or equally wrong type of person. Be a meme and hope your mentality catches like a virus. Don't even think about improving what we have. It'll only lead to more bloodshed and BS.

Yes, living outside the system is completely impossible. But attempting to is very pretty to watch, and worthwhile for that reason alone. Kicking the bastards when they do evil, holding a mirror to them, thats all any of us can sensibly do.
stray
stray
2057 posts

Sep 09, 2003, 23:49
Nope see above 2nd whoops comment. I'm saying dont try to police the bastards lest you become a bastard. Which is what I really should have said at the start.

but yes, I agree with dog3000 too. It's bigger than all of us, and I (foolishly probably) believe the inherent beauty of all of us will eventually evolve us out of this kak.

Don't call me a hippy for that unpleasant flowery shit I just wrote, I'm a couch potato anarchist watching Troma movies in alittle room on the outer spinward arm of Cambridge.

Actually I'm feeling all Deluzian now, have you read 'mille plateau' Morfe ? Can highly recommend it, mind blowing, can lead to amazing hallucinations too. It also manages to marry the evolution to memetic argument I elude to in the 'whoops' post.
Pages: 9 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 | Next ] Add a reply to this topic

U-Know! Forum Index