John Michell lecture

353 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
tiompan
tiompan
5758 posts

Re: John Michell lecture
May 15, 2016, 16:32
You have evaded the issue . You won't give details of where the site is .You were asked to re-read and still can't understand the basics .
"What I will gladly do for you ,is take a bet ,you suggest a site and I will tell you where the sun will rise or set as seen from the site or the alt ,to the same tolerance as is usually expected from astro calc. A referee can hold the £100 and check the test ."
How can I give details of the site if I don't know where it is and how can the referee confirm the detail for the same reason .
I'll repeat , you suggest a site and I'll tell you where the sun will rise or set from that site . A referee will hold the cheques and confirm the data .
Put your money where your mouth is , put up or shut up .
You won't though ,and your failure to supply anything meaningful either as data or details of the site will make look even more pathetic than you have done so far .

Yoiu have great problems understanding simple english . No matter how often it gets repeated .Here goes for the umpteenth time .There are many methods that can be used , they are all mentioned in the litertature and on the web . I have explained some of the methodologies often enough and will do again , but I will not waste my time on you .

The proof of the pudding ..... , I provide data , my results have been confirmed multiple times . You provide no data and only whinge .

The challenge was not childish , the only childishness we have seen is your response and evasions .
What is wrong about testing ?
Like your chums the dowsers and psychics etc you have shied away from the test .

You are not amusing , just a bit sad ,with a prominent chip and probably shadowless .
Topic Outline:

The Modern Antiquarian Forum Index