Topic View: Flat | Threaded
tiompan
tiompan
5758 posts

Re: How is Rock Art aged?
Dec 17, 2012, 12:27
Sanctuary wrote:
bladup wrote:
The rock art and monuments themselves are evidence enough for me as to what substances the natives were drinking before the beer and mead came [and after], and the first alcohol may well have started in the classic beaker, but people still had drinking vessels before then, what do you think was in them ritually? as normally it would be dandelion tea or something, but not for ritual, you could argue that ALL ritual comes originally from hallucinogens, like Evergreen said a lack of evidence doesn't mean it wasn't happening, and how can anybody know or find anything out if they're not allowed [which you don't] to speculate, it's all really really sad - this prove it or it isn't true lark, why not have it this way - you fucking prove it isn't true - i bet you can't [and we all know why!!!].

Wish I hadn't started this thread now. Where have those days gone when we discussed things sensibly and without being offensive if we differed in views :-(

Roy , it's tiresome , but we shouldn't let the offensive stuff stop us posting .If we do the bullies succeed .
Topic Outline:

The Modern Antiquarian Forum Index