bladup
1986 posts

Edited Sep 15, 2012, 13:23
Re: Detailed pictures
Sep 15, 2012, 13:18
Sanctuary wrote:
bladup wrote:
Sanctuary wrote:
Bladup (Paul), where's your email addy gone? Didn't you have one in your Profile the other day?
Cheers, Roy

No i've never had one, my missus [ or daughter ] once set me up a email address [ as i'm rubbish on computers ] but i don't know how it works, hope you don't mind me asking why do you ask?

Well as we both live in Cornwall I thought it may be nice to chat privately now and again about the things we come across. My addy is in my Profile if you're up for it. It goes no further if you don't wish it to. Cheers.

Hey thanks Roy that's really nice of you, and i'm glad i haven't upset you, as i do feel a connection to you, and do care what you think [ you can probably tell i don't many people! ], like i said even if you don't agree with something you always try to keep an open mind about everything, this is a precious gift you have, i hope you have read how i had my life turned around [on this thread], that night stays with me all the time and i live my life with it always on my mind, as to chatting i'd have to learn how it works and if your ever down this way again and need a hand with anything [eg finding stuff and general help] just give me a shout, as i'm pretty much always free, as after the missus and kids i've devoted my life to these stones [a living sacrifice if you like!], and i do like eye to eye chats a lot because you don't get crossed wires as much, [ i think we could both chat a bit ] when you was down the last time it was only because our dogs are mental that i didn't offer you to put your tent [ i think thats what you had ] in our garden, therefore saving the campsite money , like i said before i think you seem a really great guy, you could teach a few people [me included] a thing or to about disagreeing politely.
Topic Outline:

The Modern Antiquarian Forum Index