Re: Detailed pictures
Sep 14, 2012, 17:52
Evergreen Dazed wrote:
tiompan wrote:
Evergreen Dazed wrote:
tiompan wrote:
harestonesdown wrote:
tiompan wrote:

Pretty sure i can see Kokopelli in that third pic. !

We are all one under Irn Bru . Visions stream across the oceans and through time .

For the full experience mix with the mini chocolate ben nevises from the newsagent in fort william.
I flew to achnabreck on the back of an eider duck immediately afterward and realized the panels represent the calmac timetables, which is why they are so close to water.

It's the tunnocks that are the key to reading the timetable symbols .

Take 35 and it just looks like the underground map .
I didn't want to say as I'm was saving this for a jermey Kyle prog I hope to get on , but the black pudding produces the SOUND of the cups , straight fucking up . Achnabreck is quite trancey especially when you get rid of the didges . Cairnbaan is full on Ibiza and Kirkmichael Glassary as you can imagine is very Kenneth McKellar .

Its funny you should mention black pudding, becuase im about to publish something I started working on when I was doing a home economics GCSE, 27 years ago, concerning the very very very very very subtle effect upon the energy within the heavily cupmarked stone at Ballymeanoch if you hit it at a steady rate with a small black pudding. (heated)

Oh Eck (y thump).
Topic Outline:

The Modern Antiquarian Forum Index