Sep 16, 2011, 11:43
drewbhoy wrote:
Sanctuary wrote:
drewbhoy wrote:
blossom wrote:
Sanctuary wrote:
drewbhoy wrote:
tomwatts wrote:
I must admit that all these golf links are driving me off my trolley.

I have employed a Cow as a Caddy, also acts as a Greenkeeper so ramblers had better beware. Tried to get the cow to help with the cricket pitch but it was Stumped.

You're on a sticky Wicket there Drew saying you had a female as a Caddy. You certainly won't Bowl a Maiden Over with comments like that, more like a Googly:-). You'd better start Running for the Covers before you get Hit for Six.

It would be brilliant if Ramblers ate Cows and Women. Discuss?

Now,.... That just isn't cricket!

Quite right, my Caddy Cow who comes from Troon and is called Ailsa Craig, was very upset. She thought his comments made a Silly Point and next time she will give him a Leg Break. Her friends the Golden Ducks are also ranged up in anger, standing in wings (or Slips in their language) getting ready for a Second Innings of revenge.

That Creased me up as you are obviously her Keeper so will need Twenty Twenty vision to stop her pushing the Boundaries and Cutting you into the Gulley. And just be aware of her Leg before Wicket or you'll get stuck in the Box.

It would be brilliant if cows and women ate ramblers. Discuss, seriously in an educated way.

With cream I take it...Cow & Gate?
Topic Outline:

The Modern Antiquarian Forum Index