This topic is locked

115 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
Littlestone
Littlestone
5386 posts

Re: Please
Nov 28, 2005, 17:11
>...you have clearly misunderstood the technical reports and then blatently misinterpreted parts of them too.<

Well, you know, I misunderstand and misinterpret things all the time, and when it's pointed out to me I say 'bugger' to myself and I try again to get it right. I don't know if Nigel has misunderstood and misinterpreted the technical reports but I do know that he has campaigned fearlessly for the right solution for Silbury. So has PeteG (though he and Nigel might not agree on what the best solution is :-) and so have many other people on TMA and elsewhere; isn't that what it's all about? Working together to find the right solution?

I swept the last of the maple leaves up from the lawn today A robin came down and perched on an old conifer stump just a foot away, head cocked and completely fearless. I love this time of year, there's a growing stillness about it. Beautiful copper-red sunset as well, and the smell of someone's fire drifting over the Green.

Life's too short for squabbling - you realize that as the years left in the hourglass grow increasingly few...

Love and peace.

Littlestone
Topic Outline:

The Modern Antiquarian Forum Index