Avebury Bypass

127 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
doktoratomik
doktoratomik
379 posts

Re: Avebury Bypass
Jul 07, 2004, 14:24
"You want to try living round here, then you might understand. Scousemaiden is talking more sense than any of you pseudo intellectuals . Her phraseology may be more base than you're used to ,but it makes more sense than the majority of people on here, who just want everyone to see how clever they can be . There's just no substance in the majority of ramblings on this issue, but at least Scousemaiden is speaking from the heart. nuff said."

Excuse me, dipshit (hope that's not more base than you're used to). Before you go casting insults around, you might want to check your facts. Far from being a 'pseudo intellectual' (whatever one of those actually is), I'm a working class scouser from toxteth. Amazingly enough, I usually manage to restrain my working-class expletive-laden dialect when posting on public message boards - largely out of respect for people, rather than an attempt to 'prove how clever' I am (although the connection between civility and intelligence eludes me). Perhaps I've spent too long living down south.

Actually, looking back over that last paragraph, I now realise I've used too many 'clever' words. Hopefully though, my willingness to insult you will go some way towards compensating for that. Before you know it, we'll all be trading insults, and we can get along with the real business of being obnoxious to each other, rather than wasting all this time proving how clever we all are.
Topic Outline:

The Modern Antiquarian Forum Index