Exit from Brexit Jo Cox

Pages: 5 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 | Next ]
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
Amil04
447 posts

Edited Mar 06, 2019, 14:52
Re: Exit from Brexit Jo Cox
Mar 06, 2019, 14:52
What’s the eight quid for then? Should’nt they just be giving out jabs in the normal course of their work? But then I guess they get benefits from giving other drugs out too.. like opioids.

“Lock em’ up” ? Man...? WTF?

How long have you been working for GCHQ? ; )

Yet again, I think we’ll just have to agree to disagree on this.. : )
nigelswift
8112 posts

Mar 06, 2019, 15:07
“Lock em’ up” ? Man...? WTF?

OK, don't lock 'em up, put them in stocks in the town centre with the words "I ignored the very best available medical advice for my children".

"How long have you been working for GCHQ?"
Not long.
(At least, that's what the Government wants you to think.) ;)

"Yet again, I think we’ll just have to agree to disagree."
About what?
Amil04
447 posts

Edited Mar 07, 2019, 08:55
Mar 06, 2019, 15:31
About what?

Everything!!

Why not go the whole hog and tar n’ feather them? ; ) haha..

Did you (or anybody) see the documentary ‘Identical Strangers’? I knew within five minutes how that programme was going to pan out..having not heard anything before about that story.
Three identical twins were separated at birth..given to different families..one rich..one middle..and one poor. Parenting skills were taken into account too..good..not so..and shit. (They already knew the parents abilities having previously placed other children in their care. Growing up the triplets knew nothing of each others existence..they found each other by accident. It was a social experiment. This was in the eighties. The triplets were rather angry about this as you can imagine “Its like what the bloody Nazis did”
There are so many’s stories about children being adopted..being told their birth parents were dead when they weren’t. Packed off to Australia.
One has to acknowledge there is dark side of ‘medicine’. Motives aren’t always clear.

Worth a watch if you didn’t see it. There are other people out there still to this day that don’t know they have brothers and sisters. The triplets weren’t the only ones.

I digress..just something that came to mind about the dirty underbelly of ‘medicine’

Oh yeah..the guy placed with people who had the not so great parenting skills killed himself.
They all came from a mother with quote ‘mental health problems’ this factor was part of the experiment too.

This got on the telly..what hasn’t?
nigelswift
8112 posts

Mar 06, 2019, 16:05
I only saw the ads. Yes it was terrible, as was the mass transport of Kids to Oz etc but personally, that doesn't make me distrust medical science as much as you do.
Amil04
447 posts

Edited Mar 07, 2019, 08:59
Mar 06, 2019, 16:18
Fair enough..
I have tremendous respect for people who work in the health service..particularly at the lower levels...not so much for the big pharmaceutical companies who appear divorced from life, looking for the next disease income stream. Cynical sod I am. The few spoiling it for the rest as ever. Thats putting it mildly. It appears the more money put into cancer research..the more cancer there is..
What do they say now? ‘One in two’

For anyone interested or affected this may be of interest. The first part, 3-5mins, I remember being tough to watch..it’s brough a tear to my eye already just thinking about it.

https://youtu.be/xPZf7Rn7Kd0

‘Cancer is a serious business’
nigelswift
8112 posts

Mar 06, 2019, 16:29
I'm sufficiently affected not to watch!

As I get older I prefer to watch "nice things"! Bunnies and mountains and Fawlty Towers. The yoof say I should look at the real, grim realities. Stuff the yoof.
Amil04
447 posts

Edited Mar 06, 2019, 17:21
Mar 06, 2019, 17:11
I understand that..nicer stuff..getting a bit that way myself. I know enough.

It is worth watching though. Seriously it is..it’s not mumbo jumbo, quack stuff..

It’s clear and concise.
nigelswift
8112 posts

Mar 06, 2019, 17:29
If it's about illness, no thanks. Bunnies, i want bunnies.
Amil04
447 posts

Edited Mar 06, 2019, 21:27
Mar 06, 2019, 18:02
It’s about curing illness..the first bit is upsetting but hearing about people that have been given zero chance to live being cured of ‘terminal’ cancer is uplifting. It goes some way to expose how the system for approving new drugs works..at least in America..no doubt everywhere. And referring to ” ignoring the best medical advise available re vaccines” the guy speaking at the start says exactly that. He took what he thought was the ‘best medical advice’..and look what happened.

You shall have your bunnies mate : ) I shall see to it personally!

https://youtu.be/dpvUQagTRHM
nigelswift
8112 posts

Mar 06, 2019, 18:51
Brilliant! Thanks. ('Course, I meant Bunny GIRLS, but those were great).
Pages: 5 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 | Next ] Add a reply to this topic

U-Know! Forum Index