barack's nuts

Pages: 16 – [ Previous | 13 4 5 6 7 8 | Next ]
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
tinky10675
tinky10675
209 posts

Re: barack's nuts
Jul 13, 2008, 23:18
say what you will Dave you're just as guilty of living the American Dream for the past 46yrs so go confess your sins boy cos Im not ashamed of mine.I am not ready to live in the third world country that you and your Ilk would like us all to live in. I ain't never been no Christian Dave and I don't want to be baptized. I want my lifestyle as it is and when push comes to shove so do the majority of us.So if you are so discontent I think i've already explained to you how an airport works in a previous posting.
Lawrence
9547 posts

Edited Jul 13, 2008, 23:27
Jul 13, 2008, 23:25
I think Bush already is turning the US into a third world country. And you can goddamn bet that a McCain administration will make it more so.
shanshee_allures
2563 posts

Edited Jul 13, 2008, 23:30
Jul 13, 2008, 23:30
Yes, what a fucking ripe old American Dream the people of New Orleans
lived for one, and are still living, after those floods.

Oh they really will take care of you when you need em, eh, your government?

That, was nothing less than disgraceful.

:-(

x
PMM
PMM
3155 posts

Edited Jul 13, 2008, 23:41
Jul 13, 2008, 23:33
See, Dave. Not a racist. Just a brat. :)
Lawrence
9547 posts

Jul 13, 2008, 23:36
I'm surprised the US is still a country after Bush wrecked it. Incidentally Tinky hasn't realized our infrastructure is crumbling right now. If Obama will do nothing I'll bet McSame will make it even worse!
Merrick
Merrick
2148 posts

Edited Jul 13, 2008, 23:54
Jul 13, 2008, 23:46
tinky10675 wrote:
you're just as guilty of living the American Dream

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think you have comparitive figures for your and Dave's consumption, so you simply can't make that claim.

But more to the point, let's say that Dave spends all day driving round in 5 Hummers strapped together; it doesn't make a blind bit of difference to the moral worth of your life. There are serial killers out there, so is it OK if I go out and mug a few people?

tinky10675 wrote:
if you are so discontent I think i've already explained to you how an airport works in a previous posting.

So if someone doesn't like the way their country presently works they should leave? Might it not be a good idea to change what's wrong?

All those anti-war activists, hell all those Green party people you say you approve of, why don't they just go somewhere that likes their ideas?

From what you've said so far, you seem to have no qualm with typical American overconsumption, and appear to equate any scaling back of it with moving to a Third World country.

Answer me these; do you think that everyone has an equal right to the world's resources?

Is it wrong that some people should vastly overconsume luxury even though it takes the essentials of life away from a great many more?

If you don't answer an instant straight yes to both of those, can you please explain what you mean when you say you are Green?
handofdave
handofdave
3515 posts

Jul 14, 2008, 00:17
I'd like to see the USA help change the way it consumes energy first. We waste gigantic amounts of it.
Next I'd like to see us remove ourselves from petroleum dependency for every good reason.. we can drop our payments to middle eastern regimes, we can clean up the world, and we can build and export this new tech to the planet. A world that has more energy autonomy for it's people will be a more peaceful one.

I see all this as a means towards MORE wealth, not less, and with the side benefits I mention above. And not just more wealth for America, but for the whole planet. I'm completely serious about this. The world has GOT to find new ways to go forward, because the old ones, represented by guys like McCain, are a disaster.

You reek of white-male fears, Tinky. You don't see opportunities in change, you see threats to your 'top of the ladder' status.
tinky10675
tinky10675
209 posts

Jul 14, 2008, 03:49
Dave wrote..I'd like to see the USA help change the way it consumes energy first. We waste gigantic amounts of it.
So in the past 46 years Dave how exactly have you fixed this issue im just wondering...or do you need another 46 years? im just asking
nigelswift
8112 posts

Jul 14, 2008, 07:09
"I want my lifestyle as it is and when push comes to shove so do the majority of us"

Well you can't, thicko.
PMM
PMM
3155 posts

Edited Jul 14, 2008, 08:35
Jul 14, 2008, 08:34
Pages: 16 – [ Previous | 13 4 5 6 7 8 | Next ] Add a reply to this topic

U-Know! Forum Index