The Cure

Pages: 10 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Next ]
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
neighbourofthedrude
neighbourofthedrude
1555 posts

Re: The Cure
Jan 15, 2003, 10:44
My oldest son was concieved during the "Wish" tour,(me and my fella kitbagged the tour)so then he was born with black spikey hair it was destiny that we named him Bob.And so we did !
The end.
notd8o)
ratcni01
ratcni01
916 posts

Jan 15, 2003, 11:07
Yeah I borrowed bloof flowers from the library the other week and really liked it
necropolist
necropolist
1689 posts

Re: Kiss Me, Kiss Me, Kiss Me
Jan 15, 2003, 11:22
uhhh, may well be!
bloody annoying - i've got the cd of it, and it misses out one track from the vinyl - apretty good one too, tho i cant remember what it was off thetop of my head. thewy said it wouldn't fit on the cd, but the cd's onmly 71 mins, and the missing track was about 5 mins tops. booga's (might well have been hot hot hot)

aqk - is it any good, can only remember the video for, eeeh eck, wot was it.....uhhh the oine with thenm in a cupboard....
anthonyqkiernan
anthonyqkiernan
7087 posts

Jan 15, 2003, 11:28
Close To Me.

Yeah, the Cure were a really good vids band. It's just I got rid of my TV last year and have been trying to rehouse a number of videos to free up shelf space. And, to be perfectly honest, I didn't watch it that often anyway (once every year or two).
ratcni01
ratcni01
916 posts

TV
Jan 15, 2003, 11:34
Hey he says admiringly - got rid of yer visual pollution box? I'm toying with the idea, for down in London, force me to do something else as per why don't you
johan
165 posts

Jan 15, 2003, 13:23
I can't listen to disintigration, talking of evoking times. Teenage heartbreak, especially the first song on it.

johan
pixie46
72 posts

Jan 15, 2003, 13:27
yes please! i would love a copy!
<beg, beg, scrounge, scrounge> if its still going!!!!
its quite a good little thread this if only to say
I LOVE THE CURE TOO
shame that dizz's only 14 so missed them when it was cool to look like them, and wonder with ones mates, who was the fella with the blonde, balding, strangely 80's type hair in the cure, and also didn't any of the other ladies find that other robert smith look a likey in band much more sexier? (am crap at names , noticed!?) but good on ya dizzee, for being into tippity top sounds not cack. (generalising here,) also think you're the youngest ones here ! good on ya
anyway, to throw yourself around to inbetween days even at the ripe old age of 30 <cough> somehting is still good fun and i shall be doing that, for many more moons

love cats and inbetween days on the beach killing an arab (hasnnt that been banned since 9/11)
pixie
x
anthonyqkiernan
anthonyqkiernan
7087 posts

Jan 15, 2003, 13:37
Killing An Arab was one of the songs that was NOT included in either of the two lists of non-playable's (Gulf War MkI, 9/11) .

OK, P46, you're the first one to say a defo "Yes". Drop me an email.
mushroom si
43 posts

Jan 15, 2003, 14:02
God yeah, the Cure have done some some excellant stuff, i remember 100 years blowing my head off when i first heard it. I still listen regulary to Faith and 17 seconds, absulute classics.
Son Of Alice
41 posts

Jan 15, 2003, 14:07
Can't believe I didn't think of this last night. Anyone want a vinyl copy of The Top? I never put it on, the only song I like is Caterpillar, which I have on the Staring At The Sea video.

(And soz to the people that I still have to send stuff to. I haven't forgotten. Just still trying to get my life in order. It'll go out before the end of the month, promise.)
Pages: 10 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Next ] Add a reply to this topic

Unsung Forum Index