HH MUZOS

Pages: 8 – [ Previous | 13 4 5 6 7 8 | Next ]
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
keith a
9574 posts

Re: HH MUZOS
Sep 09, 2015, 17:01
Pursued By Trees wrote:
It's on my list of releases to watch out for!

Still not bored of the single.

Aw thanks PBT. That means a lot to me
earthlingfred93
1115 posts

Sep 09, 2015, 19:19
Erm...
Have a track being released on the cleopatra spacerock album 'Spacebox' along with Chrome, Hawkwind, Guru Guru etc. Not sure of release date. It's a remastered version of EA1729 form Sci-Fi Hi-Fi which was mastered by x Monster Magnet John McBain (highly recommended).
Dave Anderson's Foal studios this November doing a collaboration album with members of Litmus, Oresund space collective, Red Elektra and Hawkwind. Two days of solid jamming.

The psychedelic network festival in Wurzburg late November..really looking forward to that one....

Currently finishing the follow up to England Have My Bones. More free form guitar mayhem....

XXXXX
naughtynige
naughtynige
778 posts

Sep 09, 2015, 21:23
Sounds interesting, let us know about them when they come out. Enjoy the festivals!
Squid Tempest
Squid Tempest
8769 posts

Sep 09, 2015, 22:47
thesweetcheat wrote:
Squid Tempest wrote:
... I had nearly finished the sister album to Darkness Unfolding, which was the cover disk on the last Optical Sounds mag. The new one is Enfolding Light, and I hope to finish that as soon as I can after I complete my yoga course.

Really looking forward to this,

Yours,

Impatient Audience

I've just realised - there may be a surprise BT release before this one - will keep you posted!
thesweetcheat
thesweetcheat
6218 posts

Sep 10, 2015, 07:12
Ooh, you tease.
Squid Tempest
Squid Tempest
8769 posts

Sep 10, 2015, 13:23
thesweetcheat wrote:
Ooh, you tease.

Heh, I guess so ;)

I haven't got a release date and there hasn't been an official announcement yet, so I don't want to jump the gun. Fear not, I'll rabbit on about it when the time comes!
Kid Calamity
9048 posts

Sep 10, 2015, 17:11
Absolutely. Will do.

The Glows had a run through of our greatest hits, last night - and despite the month long layoff, as a quartet, we were very pleased and most relieved we were knitting our fusion.
naughtynige
naughtynige
778 posts

Sep 10, 2015, 21:40
Anyone here who could describe their music as "experimental" in any way, let me know if you are interested in playing at our Sonic Imperfections night down in Peckham (2nd Tues of every month). It's a fairly broad remit.
caldervalium
caldervalium
516 posts

Sep 10, 2015, 21:49
naughtynige wrote:
Anyone here who could describe their music as "experimental" in any way, let me know if you are interested in playing at our Sonic Imperfections night down in Peckham (2nd Tues of every month). It's a fairly broad remit.

I'm always a bit wary of 'experimental' as a term to describe my own music. People tend to think it means 'doesn't know what he's doing'!
Pursued By Trees
Pursued By Trees
1135 posts

Edited Sep 11, 2015, 18:51
Shameless Self-Promotion ...
Sep 11, 2015, 17:15
By ... ahem ... popular request:
https://www.headheritage.co.uk/headtohead/unsung/topic/73570/threaded/925745

a 'Works In Progress' e.p.
https://soundcloud.com/pursuedbytrees/sets/works-in-progress-e-p-1

I'm now in the somewhat confusing position of having Pursued By Trees both as a consistant on-line personal identity, and a 'band' of which I am now only half.
Pages: 8 – [ Previous | 13 4 5 6 7 8 | Next ] Add a reply to this topic

Unsung Forum Index