37 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
Monganaut
Monganaut
2375 posts

Edited Mar 29, 2015, 18:50
Re: 131 struggle
Mar 29, 2015, 17:50
Notes from "Julian In The Underworld....
This song was written aboout the psychedelic fallout that I experienced for four long months after inhaling a massive dose of salvia in June 2009CE. I took the drug, even today still legal and redily available via the internet - after much preliminary research and in preparation for writing the novel 131, which I believed required my achieving genuinely new altered states. Unfortunately, the size of the dose propelled me, nay, hurled me into such a netherworld quagmire that I was unabe to drive a car and put me in fear of my sanity. My family rallied as best they could, but were deeply troubed to see there once-capabe man of the house reduced to no more than salad with attitude. Throughout June-October, long hours were spent staring out of the window, my body so alien as to feel I was wearing a perptual wetsuit, and navigating around the house yeilding nemerous bruises and cuts, as again and again I stumbled and collided with starp corners of furniture. I cannot say that the experience did not achieve the desired effect, it did. 131 gained immenseley from my four munth tussle with this vegetitive state. Then I emerged successful from it's clutches. I can only put down my numerous other previous psychedelic expierences of my life combined with the stellar love and patience of my wife and daughters. I dedicate this song to you."
You have been warned!!

Funniy enough I was gonna try salvia till I read this, made me think twice, that's fer sure.

P.S. Get well soon!. Operations are horrible, and the anaesthtics used can leave you feeling shitty for quite a while. Hope you're on the mend.
Topic Outline:

Unsung Forum Index