Unsung Forum »
The Kate Bush Story - BBC4 9pm tonight.

Pages: 5 – [ 1 2 3 4 5 | Next ]
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
Moon Cat
9577 posts

The Kate Bush Story - BBC4 9pm tonight.
Aug 22, 2014, 09:30
In which Kate talks frankly and openly about her life and career.
Nah, probably something cobbled together with a few slebs and musos saying how fab she is (which she is) but should be worth a look. It's a Kate date at least.
Squid Tempest
Squid Tempest
8763 posts

Re: The Kate Bush Story - BBC4 9pm tonight.
Aug 22, 2014, 09:46
Moon Cat wrote:
In which Kate talks frankly and openly about her life and career.
Nah, probably something cobbled together with a few slebs and musos saying how fab she is (which she is) but should be worth a look. It's a Kate date at least.

We can all practice smiling inanely at her and hoping she notices...
Gladwin
Gladwin
402 posts

Aug 22, 2014, 10:38
Yes, I'm expecting high level sycophancy, but there's a 'Kate Bush at the BBC' show to follow at 22:10.
Squid Tempest
Squid Tempest
8763 posts

Aug 22, 2014, 11:40
Gladwin wrote:
Yes, I'm expecting high level sycophancy, but there's a 'Kate Bush at the BBC' show to follow at 22:10.

You misunderstand - I was intending to practice my "Kiss Me, Kate" toothy grin complete with fluttering eyelashes, ready for the gigs...
Gladwin
Gladwin
402 posts

Aug 22, 2014, 11:43
Squid Tempest wrote:
You misunderstand - I was intending to practice my "Kiss Me, Kate" toothy grin complete with fluttering eyelashes, ready for the gigs...

She won't be able to see anyone's face, not even on the front row! Poor old girl's blind as a bat without her glasses now, and if she's got to choose between her readers and her lookers it'll be the readers for the autocue.
Squid Tempest
Squid Tempest
8763 posts

Aug 22, 2014, 12:11
Gladwin wrote:
Squid Tempest wrote:

She won't be able to see anyone's face, not even on the front row! Poor old girl's blind as a bat without her glasses now, and if she's got to choose between her readers and her lookers it'll be the readers for the autocue.

Noooooooooooo! You have shattered my dreams!
spencer
spencer
3071 posts

Aug 22, 2014, 13:19
She'll still see you if you wear something that really sticks out.....how about a pink dayglo catsuit? You'd look terwiffic : )
Squid Tempest
Squid Tempest
8763 posts

Aug 22, 2014, 13:52
spencer wrote:
She'll still see you if you wear something that really sticks out.....how about a pink dayglo catsuit? You'd look terwiffic : )

As I am upstairs, I think I need a very very large hat equipped with laser beams and pyrotechnics.
Gladwin
Gladwin
402 posts

Aug 22, 2014, 14:17
Squid Tempest wrote:
As I am upstairs, I think I need a very very large hat equipped with laser beams and pyrotechnics.

Just make sure the security people don't think it's a camera.
anthonyqkiernan
anthonyqkiernan
7087 posts

Aug 22, 2014, 16:12
Toothy?
Pages: 5 – [ 1 2 3 4 5 | Next ] Add a reply to this topic

Unsung Forum Index