Copedium: info?

Pages: 21 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Next ]
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
Toni Torino
2299 posts

Re: FFS!
Mar 15, 2012, 10:18
Kosmischeboy wrote:

If julian shat in a jar and sold it on ebay it may go for £200 who knows? but at the end of the day its still a shit.

If he called it Coperophilia he could charge £200( I knew I'd crowbar that pun in somewhere).
Kosmischeboy
Kosmischeboy
664 posts

Mar 15, 2012, 11:31
We can always depend on you TT! :O)
Kosmischeboy
Kosmischeboy
664 posts

Re: Copedium: info?
Mar 15, 2012, 11:32
Kid Calamity wrote:
I reckon the book should also include a few choice nuggets from the Village Pump forum, too.

Y'see... its back to poo again....

My work here is done...
Toni Torino
2299 posts

Mar 15, 2012, 11:51
Kosmischeboy wrote:
If julian shat in a jar and sold it on ebay it may go for £200 who knows? but at the end of the day its still a shit.

If julian shat in this pickle jar on a paper carpet and sold it on ebay it may go for £200 who knows? but at the end of the day its still a shit.
Moon Cat
9577 posts

Mar 15, 2012, 12:08
Toni Torino wrote:
Kosmischeboy wrote:

If julian shat in this pickle jar on a paper carpet and sold it on ebay it may go for £200 who knows? but at the end of the day its still a shit.

Might be a limi-turd edition though.
Kid Calamity
9045 posts

Mar 15, 2012, 12:27
Ha ha ha!!
Citizensmurf
Citizensmurf
1703 posts

Mar 15, 2012, 13:53
MrsSevenrealm wrote:
Just. Say. Nein. I know, get your printer fired up, buy some printer paper from your local store, print all you can be arsed from HH, put the kettle on, hey presto!

I'm not saying I'll buy the £200 version, but I'll pick up a copy of the regular version. We were pretty fortunate to have all these fantastic album reviews for 10 years, free of charge, and I don't think Cope was getting paid for it (are there some hidden ads on this site I've not been aware of). I think we all owe it to him to buy a copy, and there will probably be some editorial changes or revisions anyway.
Kosmischeboy
Kosmischeboy
664 posts

Mar 15, 2012, 15:10
Moon Cat wrote:

Might be a limi-turd edition though.

BOOM TISH!!!!
Popel Vooje
5373 posts

Mar 15, 2012, 16:29
Kid Calamity wrote:
I reckon the book should also include a few choice nuggets from the Village Pump forum, too.

But not for £200, presumably?
Daniel
277 posts

Mar 15, 2012, 18:24
segovius wrote:
copius-freakus2 wrote:
Hi,

If you don't mind me asking where did you get this info from. Not found anything on the Internet?

cheers

Richard

Hi

my mistake, apologies - it is called "Copendium". Got info from Faber and Faber - apparently is a limited edition of 150 copies, each with a ticket to a Solstice reading by the man himself. Includes 2 cds to listen to while reading and should be around £200 I think.

http://thewire.co.uk/articles/8711/
It's a fact!
Pages: 21 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Next ] Add a reply to this topic

Unsung Forum Index