Squid Tempest
8769 posts

Re: New Black Tempest 3 CD set - Supernormal Recordings
Dec 12, 2011, 19:02
Moon Cat wrote:
Squid Tempest wrote:
Moon Cat wrote:
Toni Torino wrote:
Hey Squid, only managed to listen to Disc 1 so far but really really like the industrial waltz of 'Tanks But No Tanks'. I never realised you were so unposh! Proper Sarf Laanden. I'm not sure you're "our kind of chap"... ;)

That's just a facade for the festy set. I've been to Tempest Towers and Squid's normal speaking voice is like a hybrid of Jason King and Brian Sewell and he sits in front of his synths in a velvet smoking jacket whilst dwarf slaves scurry about tending to his needs. Sometimes he gives them a jolt with a cattle prod if they fail to comply to an order with due haste and efficiency. ;^)

You promised not to tell anyone about the dwarves.

Well, you shouldn't have given me a dose of the prod for pressing the wrong button on the bleepmachine

That was the button that released the sharks into the pool, and I hadn't pushed anyone into it yet. You deserved the prod.
Moon Cat
9577 posts

Dec 12, 2011, 19:04
Squid Tempest wrote:
Moon Cat wrote:
Squid Tempest wrote:
Moon Cat wrote:
Toni Torino wrote:
Hey Squid, only managed to listen to Disc 1 so far but really really like the industrial waltz of 'Tanks But No Tanks'. I never realised you were so unposh! Proper Sarf Laanden. I'm not sure you're "our kind of chap"... ;)

That's just a facade for the festy set. I've been to Tempest Towers and Squid's normal speaking voice is like a hybrid of Jason King and Brian Sewell and he sits in front of his synths in a velvet smoking jacket whilst dwarf slaves scurry about tending to his needs. Sometimes he gives them a jolt with a cattle prod if they fail to comply to an order with due haste and efficiency. ;^)

You promised not to tell anyone about the dwarves.

Well, you shouldn't have given me a dose of the prod for pressing the wrong button on the bleepmachine

That was the button that released the sharks into the pool, and I hadn't pushed anyone into it yet. You deserved the prod.

One day, I will go to the ball! (sigh)
texlahoma
texlahoma
891 posts

Dec 12, 2011, 19:37
All three disks are first class mr Squid!
Squid Tempest
Squid Tempest
8769 posts

Dec 12, 2011, 19:42
texlahoma wrote:
All three disks are first class mr Squid!

Thanks! That's made my day actually...
texlahoma
texlahoma
891 posts

Dec 12, 2011, 19:52
It's been on heavy rotation here over the weekend and is about to get another airing right now!
copius-freakus2
221 posts

Dec 13, 2011, 08:47
After a wait of several days (thank you Christmas post!)my copy finally arrived yesterday. Currently on disc 2 track 1 before setting off to work. Great stuff loving the music so far! Well done Squid on releasing yet another fine record. More plays me thinks when I come home from work tonight, and the badge too a nice surpise.

Richard
Squid Tempest
Squid Tempest
8769 posts

Dec 13, 2011, 11:20
Thanks - glad you're enjoying it.

I'm afraid there is likely to be a few days wait for orders from here on until the new year. I can't just blame the crimbo post either - I've got a lot on. Suzy Squid has been great helping out with the post and stuff, but it has been pretty hectic and is likely to get more so! Rest assured I'll deal with them ASAP though.
Eardrum
Eardrum
540 posts

Dec 31, 2011, 18:16
got a copy of this for Chrimbo from my son, and have to say really like it :)
Squid Tempest
Squid Tempest
8769 posts

Dec 31, 2011, 18:35
Eardrum wrote:

Brilliant! I don't think I've been in anyone's stocking before!
Moon Cat
9577 posts

Dec 31, 2011, 18:48
Squid Tempest wrote:
Eardrum wrote:

Brilliant! I don't think I've been in anyone's stocking before!

Are you not doing panto this year?
Pages: 8 – [ Previous | 13 4 5 6 7 8 | Next ] Add a reply to this topic

Unsung Forum Index