Pages: 8 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 | Next ]
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
mingtp
mingtp
2270 posts

Re: New Black Tempest 3 CD set - Supernormal Recordings
Dec 01, 2011, 18:02
Squid Tempest wrote:
After all the effort it took getting the packaging sorted I was a bit distressed to hear about Ming's copy.

Sorry about that Squid. As I said on FB, it's only the case - disco intacto - so please don't worry.

Come to think of it, 'Disco Intacto' would make a good song title :)
Squid Tempest
Squid Tempest
8769 posts

Dec 01, 2011, 18:56
mingtp wrote:
Squid Tempest wrote:
After all the effort it took getting the packaging sorted I was a bit distressed to hear about Ming's copy.

Sorry about that Squid. As I said on FB, it's only the case - disco intacto - so please don't worry.

Hah!

Thanks for that Ming, I felt rotten about it. If someone has been kind enough to purchase music the least it can do is arrive in one piece!
Squid Tempest
Squid Tempest
8769 posts

Dec 05, 2011, 13:55
Supernormal Recordings is now available from the splendid people at Norman Records:

http://www.normanrecords.com/cd/130482-black-tempest-supernormal-recordings
Squid Tempest
Squid Tempest
8769 posts

Terrascope Review!
Dec 05, 2011, 20:56
The lovely folks at Terrascope review Supernormal Recordings...

http://www.terrascope.co.uk/Reviews/Reviews_December_11.htm#Home

Really nice of them to whizz the review in to their December slot - thanks to Steve Palmer for being so on the ball!
Moon Cat
9577 posts

Edited Dec 06, 2011, 01:07
Re: Terrascope Review!
Dec 06, 2011, 01:06
Your fulsome package turned up today (well yesterday as was), intact and unmolested by the postie it seems.

Been out and about all day so not had a chance to play it yet so I'm looking forward to that. It all looks very nice I must say!
Squid Tempest
Squid Tempest
8769 posts

Dec 06, 2011, 09:00
Thank you good sir, hope you enjoy it.
Moon Cat
9577 posts

Dec 06, 2011, 20:40
Squid Tempest wrote:

2 discs down and like v much. I really like the live bon homie of the first disc! It's weird cos it's a bit...I know that bloke!
Squid Tempest
Squid Tempest
8769 posts

Dec 06, 2011, 22:20
Moon Cat wrote:
Squid Tempest wrote:

2 discs down and like v much. I really like the live bon homie of the first disc! It's weird cos it's a bit...I know that bloke!

I do worry that I sound like I'm just having a bit of a chat down the pub! I can't help it though, I just seem to do that on stage.

Actually, I think that that gig in particular was very laid back. The sun was going down on a lovely summers day, and people were just sitting on the grass with their first beers starting to relax after arriving at the beautiful site. I think the vibe comes over quite nicely.
mingtp
mingtp
2270 posts

Dec 07, 2011, 15:42
Squid Tempest wrote:
mingtp wrote:
Squid Tempest wrote:

Hah!

Thanks for that Ming, I felt rotten about it. If someone has been kind enough to purchase music the least it can do is arrive in one piece!

You sweet, sweet bastard! The new case arrived today. Thanks Squid, you didn't need to do that but I'm very grateful. Now looks proper shexy shexy, nice one brudder :)
Squid Tempest
Squid Tempest
8769 posts

Dec 07, 2011, 15:50
No problem my friend. Couldn't have you with a broken box now could we? ;-)
Pages: 8 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 | Next ] Add a reply to this topic

Unsung Forum Index