46 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
mingtp
mingtp
2270 posts

Re: Soundtracks of Our Lives week ending 4 September 2011 CE
Sep 05, 2011, 01:02
redfish365 wrote:
So Ming, the new Black Pyramid... good? I think you said somewhere that it tops their first, is that right? I've got to get it when I can... I'm dying to hear how/if they've progressed.

As it turns out, it's a compilation of single tracks but is no less essential for it. I know your tastes well enough to know you'll love it as much as I do. It's more 'simple' than the first album (early tracks - makes sense) but more catchy for it.

redfish365 wrote:
And thanks for sticking me with another earworm... I can't seem to get All the Blowing Themselves Up Motherfuckers (Will Realize the Moment They Die They Were Suckers) out of me head!

My pleasure. I absolutely adore that Black Sheep album, and to my ears that track is the catchiest 'pop' song JC has done for a fair while.

redfish365 wrote:
So I assume your allthatisheavy order arrived? Did they toss in any stickers or anything? They're always very generous with me and I've gotten stickers, cds and once a 7" single. Good folks.

There were a few things that were pretty uninteresting but the absolute goldmine was this compilation which you'd love. Get it, it's free.

Right, I'm off to find that Sula Bassana album you linked on Facebook.

TTFN
Topic Outline:

Unsung Forum Index