45 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
BUBBLEHEAD
BUBBLEHEAD
982 posts

Edited Dec 21, 2009, 07:30
Re: Soundtracks Of Our Lives w/e 20 December 2009 CE
Dec 20, 2009, 21:59
VISITORS - s/t - J-P Massiera space prog madness.

V/A - The Continuing Saga Of the Visiting Kitten - Thanks to Texlahoma for the heads-up ( and the rather lovely contribution ), a great little comp that hangs together beautifully.

V/A - Every Noise Has A Note - compilation of Trensmat Records 7' singles, includes the likes of White Hills, Bardo Pond and Mugstar, mucho pleasure to be had from this.

RICHARD YOUNGS - Beyond The Valley Of Ultrahits - Couldn't get a copy of this limited release but did find a download, blimey, this is rather good too. Prefer it to the two of his i'm familiar with ( Naive Shaman / Airs Of An Ear )

SUNN O))) - Oracle 2CD - Swag from recent live date, good to finally get this in lazy git format.

TWINKRANES - Spektrum Theatre Snakes - Sounds like Oneida jamming with Holy Fuck, i like this lots.

SPIRITUALIZED - LAGWAFIS - SP50 and SP60 - Fascinating stuff to hear especially after my recent epiphany at the Barbican live date.

V/A - A Celestial Mass - Excellent weirdness and cheese from Finders Keepers

Happy holidays everyone and for those who are working, may it be quiet and just a little bit boring !

All the best everyone,

Mark x
Topic Outline:

Unsung Forum Index