Soundtracks Of Our Lives w/e 20 December 2009 CE

45 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
machineryelf
3681 posts

Re: Soundtracks Of Our Lives w/e 20 December 2009 CE
Dec 21, 2009, 06:49
BUBBLEHEAD wrote:

As for the Gravetemple disc, there was such a scrum at the merch stall in Brum that i didn't ask all the questions i should have. Did see something with Gravetemple style artwork that was going for £25 IIRC with a note on it saying Attila would be signing copies after the show but thought that was a bit steep and as i'd already spent £30 i give it a miss + had a 100 mile drive home afterwards and wasn't prepared to hang about anyway. Incidentally, said disc wasn't on sale at the Gravetemple bash at the ICA in Nov when i might have investigated further.

£25 for a cdr ho-hum-Sometimes I think Mr OMalley pushes the outer limits of merchandising, couldn't have stood £25 myself so I don't feel so bad now, and would rather had Oracle.
The reason they were on sale mail order for a more acceptable 14.99 was they didn't get through customs in time for the Gravetemple show

I'll just wait for it to turn up on SOMAs discogs site for 50 euros and then curse the gods of merchandising, or hopefully wait for a Japanese Daymare issue
Topic Outline:

Unsung Forum Index