80 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
thesweetcheat
thesweetcheat
6214 posts

Re: Songs about desire
Dec 20, 2009, 22:48
dave clarkson wrote:
No he wasn't there - think he left after the first album.

Saw martin and jez from acr at manchester airport carrying a load of music gear on the way over. They were headlining and didn't play til 1am - in true factory style everything was late. ACR did a great set, played a great version of knife slits water. Biting Tongues were good and seemed to shake the evening up a bit. Section 25 were better than the last time i saw them and played a lot of new stuff. Bruce Mitchell was present at the bar as well as standing right in front of the speaker stack during the Biting Tongues set with his ear more or less touching it. Kevin Cummins was showing off his photos and signing the new book. Met James Nice from LTM and John Cooper from cerysmatic. Nice venue, a bit smaller than i imagined but good. Hope they do another one next year.

8)

Sounds like a top evening, still very jealous! Just listening to ACR as I type. The latest SXXV album is fantastic, to these ears. Can't wait to see DC again in January - got tickets for London, still thinking about coming up to Salford too.

Marie - apologies for diverting the thread!
Topic Outline:

Unsung Forum Index