The worst CD ever?

Pages: 8 – [ Previous | 13 4 5 6 7 8 | Next ]
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
stray
stray
2057 posts

Re: Moomins In Wonderland
Feb 10, 2009, 15:57
Our mutual Fairy friend is a big fan of her work too.
ayjayemm
ayjayemm
32 posts

Re: The worst CD ever?
Feb 10, 2009, 16:20
I love how this has thread gone from a slagging of music folk hate to a celebration of the Genius of Tove Jansson !! Such is the mellowing , harmonious power of the Moominworld !
Is it just me or is 'Moominvalley In November' actually 'Waiting For Godot' for kids ?!
P.S. The comic strip anthologies are totally 'mazin.
Squid Tempest
Squid Tempest
8769 posts

Feb 10, 2009, 16:23
Spot on! Welcome to Unsung btw.
machineryelf
3681 posts

Feb 10, 2009, 16:54
Stephen O'Malley-King of Doom

http://storage.kanshin.com/free/img_37/376463/k8387440.jpg

The Groke-King Of Doom

http://www.saatchi-gallery.co.uk/blogon/upload/2007/03/GGStephenOMalley2005.jpg

Seperated at Birth
Squid Tempest
Squid Tempest
8769 posts

Feb 11, 2009, 09:36
Hah!
wildswan89
wildswan89
111 posts

Feb 12, 2009, 02:39
Another bad CD as far as I'm concerned came out this fall which was Barry Manilow mangling 80s hit songs. For example, whether or not you like the band Journey and their power ballad "Open Arms", it may sound awful good to you after hearing Manilow's god-awful rendition of it.
Shelby Mustang
Shelby Mustang
605 posts

Feb 15, 2009, 00:32
some old woman once - years ago - told me i sounded like chris de burgh. i mean, what do you say when some fucker calls you chris de burgh???

i told her to get the fuck out of my bed and stop being so fuckin' offensive !!
Shelby Mustang
Shelby Mustang
605 posts

Feb 15, 2009, 10:57
oh' yeah. the worst CD ever?

my sister Lyns last attempt. it was cringe inducing shit and i threw it in the bin.

rubbish
machineryelf
3681 posts

Feb 15, 2009, 11:32
Did you expect it to be shit?

Someone mentioned Duran Duran & Barry Manilow, I know for a fact that the DD one is utter tripe, in their hands 911 really is a joke, but I expected them to be terrible.
Whereas I had high expections for the Patti Smith & Sinead O'Connor cds and they were imho absolute garbage, pretty much the same for the Simple Minds, supposedly a return to their roots but in fact the same old sub U2 stadium tosh inflicted on some classic tunes

I expect I would find Bucks Fizz CDs that are far worse than 12, but I wouldn't care, It's fr worse for a CD by someone you love to be bad than it is for someone who's crap in the first place to carry on being crap
Shelby Mustang
Shelby Mustang
605 posts

Feb 15, 2009, 14:31
not too sure that love's in the equation mr elf. she's a bit of a twat to be honest. i have always admired her voice, she's got a throat tube made of old leather. never have seen her miss a note she was going for. so my opinion of the drivel she released is purely on a musical level.

it.is.fucking.shit.

there's a song on there right and it's called dancing with my dad and she starts to fucking cry at the end. and the fucking producer let her boss him about enough to keep it in... geez my toes curled so much they broke it makes for utterly horrendous listening. dismal covers abound all over it and the musicianship is average and the production is attrocious and the packaging is shit and yeah i think she's a vicious twat who's done nothing more than rent my family assunder.

i cried whilst singing on a few occasions and then immediately put a cigarette out on my stomach as a sort of aversion therapy. hee hee

apologies for easing your thread away from the subject brother x
Pages: 8 – [ Previous | 13 4 5 6 7 8 | Next ] Add a reply to this topic

Unsung Forum Index