81 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
Stevo
Stevo
6664 posts

Re: Reissue/remaster these albums NOW!
Apr 22, 2005, 19:36
I'd add
Playn Jayn Friday 13th/5 Good Evils +whatever non lp single side including the dub single that you got for attending Friday 13th (if I remember right)

Turkey Bones and The Wild Dogs anthology, Purple Noise SAndwich, the 1st single some of No Way bEfore The Weekend and whatever best of they can get from the videos the band shot of every gig. I 'kin hope they kept an archiveband was exponentially better live than on studio. Oh yeah there was one track that turned up on a compi of bands that played the Hope& Anchor.
I thought I'd got Joe Foster of the Rev-ola label interested in doing something of this kjind last year since he used to know them.

Flipper Gone Fishin' & Public Flipper Ltd. Though somebody on another list has said that the master tapes were lost about a decade back at least.
Looks like the blow'n'Chunks cd is probably the closest to a combo of the 2 possible.

Folk DEvils. Anthology I really liked Ian Lowery's group, reminded me of a garage level Gun Club or something. Bitter intelluigent lyrics over melange of rock sound. Yum.

Live sets by (U.S.) Kaleidoscope, Final Solution , Charlatans, Seeds9real live stuff not mock) early Stooges (if ANYTHING exists, a reissue of Funhouse with bits of the outakes would be cool too) & Sly and the FAmily Stone

FUGS the stuff that came out on the expensive Rhino Handmade set, Tenderness Junction, It CRawled Into MY Hand Honest.

Cold Sun
Stevo
Topic Outline:

Unsung Forum Index