Soundtrack to our lives: 12th March 05

88 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
Joolio Geordio
Joolio Geordio
1300 posts

Re: Soundtrack to our lives: 12th March 05
Mar 13, 2005, 19:47
Post close shave win over Spurs in FA Cup quarter final Soundtrax Phew ................................

Anyhoo here is the last weeks listening

Still in Hawkwind mode I am afraid - just got up to the Battle of The Beanfield in Carol Clerc's excellent Hawkwind biog - anyway hear goes

Astounding Sounds Amazing Music - not every Hawkfans fave but its one of mine

Zones - lacklustre collection of odds and sods from 1983 nice version of Motorway City though

Alien 4 poond o' shite er soz erm total toss er cak oh bollocks to it ******* awful release from mid 90's line up makes Zones sound like a vertitable master piece

The Red Orb Is Glowing BBC in Concert from 72 - a stormbringing album indeed

Aye

anyway onwards

A couple of things courtesy of Joudicacacacacacacaca

Psychedelic Warriors
and
Mr Quimby's Beard - Shrouded in Mystery - sort of Gong and Hawkwind like spacerock - good stuff

Cream - Live Cream well actually the live disc from the Those Were The Days - everything ever recorded by (the purvervors of the overly long guitar/drum solo and overly priced concert tickets grrrrrrrr buggers ) -box set

Amorphous Androgynous - The Isness -a wonderful, wonderful album 8-) hits the spot

Baby Bloke er Baby Bird Radio Sessions - exactly what it says on the tin a loverly 2 disc set assembled by our very own Sonic Chronicler

Baby Bird - Ugly Beautiful class in a glass 1st album

Led Zeppelin 2 - need I say more ;-)

And that I think is about it from me

All the best

Joolio

To Be A Rock But Not To Roll
Topic Outline:

Unsung Forum Index