Jehovakill

Pages: 8 – [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Next ]
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
Vybik Jon
Vybik Jon
7718 posts

Jehovakill
Jan 27, 2005, 16:22
Largely based on the unexpected appearance of Necropolis on the tour and the sheer delight I got from it, I dug out Jehovakill to play the track again. I'll be honest, despite it being a favourite Cope album I've not played it in a while.

I know that there are equal amounts of 'yay' and 'nay' folk on HH where Jehovakill is concerned, but...what a fucking album.
postyesterdayman
postyesterdayman
931 posts

Re: Jehovakill
Jan 27, 2005, 16:25
When I die, people at my funeral will be forced to drink mushroom tea and listen to the Jehovahkill album from start to finish. A wonderful album, one of the greatest of our time. Fried, that one and Love, Peace and Fuck are an unlikely triad of spiritual doubt, realization and scathing action. I'm with you 100 percent, Vibey!!!
Cleira
Cleira
269 posts

Jan 27, 2005, 16:30
Good funeral plans,pym.
Jehovakill is the best album in the whole world. Ever.
imho
necropolist
necropolist
1689 posts

Jan 27, 2005, 16:56
always thought it was an absoluite materpiece meself.

phase 1 is absolutely superb, not a dull second on it.

phase 2 a nice shift in tone, and kickass throughout.

phase 3 possibly the least exciting part, but still, Fa Fa Fine & Fear Loves - who could diss them (cue long list of people doing just that)

tho I've never really rated hat necropolis track meself

;-)
Piquiod
Piquiod
525 posts

Jan 27, 2005, 18:26
Jehovahkil was my 1st exposure to Cope, and its prob my fav...just fantastic...No Hard Shoulder is a great song to sing in the shower too!
joudicaa
joudicaa
325 posts

Jan 27, 2005, 18:28
its simply the best for me too.
Merrick
Merrick
2148 posts

Jan 27, 2005, 20:02
"I know that there are equal amounts of 'yay' and 'nay' folk on HH where Jehovakill is concerned" - really? I am genuinely surprised if that's the case. Most Cope heads I meet have it in their top 3 Cope albums, usually at number one.

Not an album to get people interested, but once they get what Cope's about then more often than not it's the one that becomes most loved.
girlinwellies
134 posts

Jan 27, 2005, 21:47
ooo u gone and got all tina turner on us
Proserpine
195 posts

Jan 27, 2005, 22:40
Is absolutley my faverit alboom of all time ever !
girlinwellies
134 posts

Jan 27, 2005, 22:47
even i like that one
Pages: 8 – [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Next ] Add a reply to this topic

Unsung Forum Index