Fear Loves This Place
The Tower
Peggy Suicide Is Missing
Nikinakinoo
Nikinakinoo
1281 posts

Re: Help! I'm hyperventilating
Jan 28, 2005, 11:58
Thank you sweetheart! Yes, I know those tracks!! I've definitely had it and lost it. Unless I lent it to someone. I last moved nearly 3 years ago - did I lose it that long ago but not notice? Remember now that, as someone said in above post it was blue cover and I seem to remember it said Jehovakill in Gold (??) letters on the front? I'm sure I had a tee-shirt with it on as I lived near the Kingdom Hall of Jehovah's and they woke me up every weekend without fail waving booklets through the letter box. I used to delight in standing at the bus stop outside their hall in my tee-shirt. Either that or it was a mad fantasy!

If it is lost can I still buy it?

I'm off to sob now......... At least you've alerted me to it Vybik. Oh sod it. I'm still high on last Friday. Wish I was going again tonight!

I've also noticed all my boxed limited edition Cope 12" vinyl is getting very squashed and bent (Easty ridin and heed of penetration etc)

NNN
Vybik Jon
Vybik Jon
7720 posts

Jan 28, 2005, 12:02
There was a Jehovakill t-shirt, long and short sleeved varieties.

Notorious as I am for my slowness in doing things, I could burn you a copy if you want.

Alternatively, there's a copy going on eBay at present:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=2250&item=4069579516&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW

I day left and a reasonable price too.
Nikinakinoo
Nikinakinoo
1281 posts

Jan 28, 2005, 12:06
You are a darlin. I will go to ebay first. if not will come back to you. Then I will find it and have two copies! ha.

NNN
anthonyqkiernan
anthonyqkiernan
7087 posts

Jan 28, 2005, 12:08
It's one of Island's no longer available albums. Turns up on eBay all the time and seems to be inconsistently priced.
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=2250&item=4069579516&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW
Think I've got a spare vinyl copy if you've definitely lost it and are desperate.
Nikinakinoo
Nikinakinoo
1281 posts

I've found it!!! but...
Jan 28, 2005, 12:23
it's on flippin CASSETTE!!!!!!! I mean, what sort of twat buys Cope on cassette (sorry don't mean to offend anyone). Anyway its found. The only reason I found it is coz I looked on Ebay and saw a cassette of it for sale too and suddenly I remembered! (My memory is so poor for significant detail - I guess I fried it all those years ago - either that or senile dementia is setting in early).

I note it was 1992 release - just can't understand why I don't have it on vinly at least.

Big thank you to you lovely boys.

NNN
meurglys III
meurglys III
1085 posts

Re: I've found it!!! but...
Jan 28, 2005, 13:19
I got a slightly used US CD version of it only last week for a couple of quid - check Amazon.com's "used and new" option under their Cope listings. Took a couple of weeks to arrive but the cheapest option. (Also bought some Tom Waits, Eels & Peter Hammill this way. 4 slightly usedCDs for the price of 1 new. can't go wrong...)
meurglys III
meurglys III
1085 posts

Jan 28, 2005, 13:22
Actually I just checked, and the cheapest on offer (condition "acceptable") is $26.95..... is there a demand for this or summat?! They do turn up for a lot less from time to time though - honest!
Cleira
Cleira
269 posts

Jan 28, 2005, 13:28
re lost Cope stuff.
Has anyone seen my copy of TMA??
Idon't know how the fuck you loose a floro orange and foil blue tome of those dimensions but its gone ....
Nikinakinoo
Nikinakinoo
1281 posts

Jan 28, 2005, 14:51
You cannot be serious?! Dry humour?

NNN
Pages: 8 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Next ] Add a reply to this topic

Unsung Forum Index