YOU DON'T DANCE NO MORE!

69 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
stray
stray
2057 posts

Re: YOU DON'T DANCE NO MORE!
Feb 24, 2004, 22:44
chill out m8. I've upset everyone here in my time. I've also been attacked quite personally in the past. You did kind of fly off like a vicious loony though, you must admit that, you did resort to petty point scoring in the end. So, I petty scored back cos you set yourself up for it *shrug*. you pissed off complete strangers, oh well. Lifes too short to beat yourself up over it (oh yeah, I know this is going to make me popular)

Flying off on one is something I do too, though I rarely mean it, most of the time I'm just pissing about or taking the piss. Don't worry about it, as you say, it's ppl you don't know. All online forums are well.. not something that anyone should truly invest their emotional energy in. IMO anyway. It's not healthy I think to give a shit what complete strangers think about you. Sure, I know some of the ppl on this forum, I've met them, I get on with them. But misunderstandings still occur, always do, I kind of invite them to be honest. And I'm sure your passion will get you in trouble with people here in the future, just like mine will.

bottom line. We all's love each other, like a terribly dysfunctional family. We can't get by without punching each other as much as we hug each other.
Like any group of people, when it gets subjective it can turn to shit rapidly. Even discussing JC's output can result in some truly mental outbursts. No subject is safe, musically speaking, so it's best I find to avoid the 'band is shite' threads. Frankly, I don't think such threads belong anywhere. I mean whats the fucking point ? As morfe said we're all out of the playground now aren't we ?

none of it matters in the grand scheme. Anyone you've hurt will get over it, and you should get over any hurt anybody has caused you. Heck, I don't even twitch anymore when I read a cHARLie post ;) If I can do that I'm sure you'll be cool soon.
Topic Outline:

Unsung Forum Index