YOU DON'T DANCE NO MORE!

69 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
stray
stray
2057 posts

Re: YOU DON'T DANCE NO MORE!
Feb 24, 2004, 13:09
I don't like the wire that much though its very good sometimes. A lot of the time you finish reading a review and go 'eh.. so is it any fucking good then or what ?'
I don't like the darkness much, yeah, I can't see the point of them at all frankly. But I'm old, and my kids like em so ?
I like reading people slagging bands or scenes off as much as I like reading ppl rave about things. be it on here in unsung or in the press. BUT, only if the slagging is written welll and with humour.
I don't think that anybody should be censored though moonie in 'If you've nothing nice to say then dont say anything at all' way, that would make this place terribly wank wouldn't it.
If you think people are out of line slagging a band off them rip the piss out of em and get a good flame war going. don't just huddle up, pull out your tongue and say 'well you're no fun'. And thats what you did, you're defence of the darkness was fucking ace, although I still don't like em.
So, anyway, what I'm trying to say is, whats the fucking point of this thread ?
Oh shit, it's censorship troll bait innit and just ate a big ole pice of it. Fuck! you got me.
Topic Outline:

Unsung Forum Index