Unsung Forum »
YOU DON'T DANCE NO MORE!

Pages: 7 – [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Next ]
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
Moon Cat
9577 posts

YOU DON'T DANCE NO MORE!
Feb 24, 2004, 02:03
I tell you what, this whole Darkness malarky has made certain things apparent!
Like, they've stirred up more ill feeling than Whitehouse shitehouse can with all their primitive industrial I live at home rape fantasies. Fuck! Receding hair metal irks more than some cheeseball and his sickness. Well, wow!

The HH mobius strip - " Bah! They don't make music like they used to!" (And when 'they' do a fair attempt, be it Darkness, Scissor Sistors et akl) "Bah! It's all been done before anyway! Whats the point?!"
Kobiyashi Maru - no win scenario. The Jaded Knights!

There's too much smell of The Wire. Plap off and come back when you start dancing to records again.
cancer boy
cancer boy
977 posts

Re: YOU DON'T DANCE NO MORE!
Feb 24, 2004, 08:49
Don't get all bitter about it guv, if you like it then good for you and noone's negative opinion matters unless you're strapping them down and forcing them to listen to it. Personally, I don't rate them that much but I'll be interested to hear their next album to see if they can raise their game song-wise as that's the only problem for me - their current stuff's about 50% inspired, 50% average Uriah Heep B side - love the outfits though!
Squid Tempest
Squid Tempest
8763 posts

Feb 24, 2004, 09:22
I like the Wire.

>sulk<
stray
stray
2057 posts

Feb 24, 2004, 13:09
I don't like the wire that much though its very good sometimes. A lot of the time you finish reading a review and go 'eh.. so is it any fucking good then or what ?'
I don't like the darkness much, yeah, I can't see the point of them at all frankly. But I'm old, and my kids like em so ?
I like reading people slagging bands or scenes off as much as I like reading ppl rave about things. be it on here in unsung or in the press. BUT, only if the slagging is written welll and with humour.
I don't think that anybody should be censored though moonie in 'If you've nothing nice to say then dont say anything at all' way, that would make this place terribly wank wouldn't it.
If you think people are out of line slagging a band off them rip the piss out of em and get a good flame war going. don't just huddle up, pull out your tongue and say 'well you're no fun'. And thats what you did, you're defence of the darkness was fucking ace, although I still don't like em.
So, anyway, what I'm trying to say is, whats the fucking point of this thread ?
Oh shit, it's censorship troll bait innit and just ate a big ole pice of it. Fuck! you got me.
stray
stray
2057 posts

Feb 24, 2004, 13:12
But I don't slag the darkness off. I cant see the point, they don't bug me THAT much. I don't think any music really gets under my skin so badly anymore that I feel the need to vent. Ok, I vented on the VH thread, but that was actually a vent against JC claiming VH to be more than they are. VH don't bother me, they are just a cock rock band, they're crap. They are NOT some amazing Shamanic experience. Thats what I was attacking/giggling at, not Van Halen per se. Ok ?
Bess Keloid
Bess Keloid
348 posts

Feb 24, 2004, 14:34
>There's too much smell of The Wire. Plap off and >come back when you start dancing to records again.

Hey, another false antithesis. If Steve Barker & Peter Shapiro aren't writing about danceable music, then my prick's a bloater paste sandwich.
Lord Lucan
Lord Lucan
2702 posts

Feb 24, 2004, 14:42
Yum. Bloater paste sandwiches. >slurp<
ahem.
Squid Tempest
Squid Tempest
8763 posts

Feb 24, 2004, 14:45
tsk.
stray
stray
2057 posts

Feb 24, 2004, 14:50
false antithesis ? er... sort it out .. If you want to sound clever then dont fuck about dropping such silly double negatives. Silly as in... well, it's bollocks and doesnt actually mean anything does it. I mean an antithesis cant be a statement in and of itself can it. I mean, you can't describe someones statement as an antithesis. Well.. not unless you're actually saying what it's an antithesis too. yeah ? Try a dictionary b4 pressing post I think. Or, better still, stick to the parts of your vocabulary you actually understand, yeah ?
cHARLIE
cHARLIE
2607 posts

Feb 24, 2004, 14:57
What does tsk mean?
I've never worked it out......dum ass that I is.
YalifickMofo*
Pages: 7 – [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Next ] Add a reply to this topic

Unsung Forum Index