69 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
stray
stray
2057 posts

Re: YOU DON'T DANCE NO MORE!
Feb 24, 2004, 20:17
nit picking ?? wtf ???

why the fuck did he use a word he didnt actually understand ? think about it for a second monkeyboy. Have u got a good reason/motivation for him using it ? Apart from the obvious 'trying to sound clever'

get the fuck over yourselves the lot of you. all he had to say was 'thats bollocks cos..'' I'm sure even he could complete that sentence without being too challenged yeah ? Why the fuck did he pull a word like anitthesis out of the air and use it in a completely meaningless fashion, and make it more meaningless by attaching the word false to it. I'm really sorry monkeyboy, but I do kind of expect to at least understand the posts ppl make, bad me. What he posted made absolutely no sense at all.

Why did he use a word he didint understand with more syllables than he can grasp ? Image. the cunt is obsessed with his self image. Just like me. difference is I'm well aware I'm a cunt, he needs the fact that he is too pointing out to him. thats my job, as a cunt, that's my job. ok ? The other difference is I post with words I actually understand.
Topic Outline:

Unsung Forum Index