Sountracks Of Our Lives w/e 14/09/03

68 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
Beebon
1375 posts

Re: Sountracks Of Our Lives w/e 14/09/03
Sep 14, 2003, 20:31
Been quite a mixed week of music for me, so here goes:

Fleetwood Mac - Tusk: Because of it's length it's hard for repeat listens, yet when in the right mood, it hits the spot very well indeed.

Coil - Music to Play in the Dark Vol.1: Still cant decide which album i like most, but this does a lot for me, even got some live tracks tacked on at the end which really makes me want to see them play live!

Xenis Emputae Travelling Band - New Etheric Muse: Organic ambience (not in a "new age" sence of the word though).

Brian Eno - Another Green World: When i first listened to it a few times it really didnt do much for me, so i left it a few weeks and what do ya know? I've grown to love it!

Fleetwood Mac - Fleetwood Mac: Really like this despite it sounding very AOR. The songs gradually sink in and last track "Im So Afraid" is pretty dark and chilling. Check it out if you like rumours and tusk.

Brian Eno - Apollo: Wanderful stuff and always works best for me late at night.

Tangerine Dream - Phaedra: Still sounds different every time.

The Fall - Marshall Suite: Yeh! Very good recent album, though i think i prefer the unutterable overall. Just proves how vital the band really are compared to the rest who have been around as long!

Public Enemy - It Takes a Nation of Millions... Good stuff

Neu 2: Arrrr music doesnt get much better for me :)

Radiohead - Hail To the Thief: Yup still like it as much as when i first heard it :)

Well, thats about all i remember for now :)
Topic Outline:

Unsung Forum Index