Topic View: Flat | Threaded
Lubin
Lubin
509 posts

Re: What a terrible score!
Jun 28, 2016, 22:46
Sanctuary wrote:
Lubin wrote:

Likely to....here you go again, straight into a depressing outlook without anything yet to support those claims. This is a 'wait and see' situation but you don't seem to understand that. We have months of work ahead of us where people will be renegotiating good deals for this country in and outside of Europe and can do without your continual depressing and no hope approach to everything.

If you actually listened to what is going on with the E.U. , Roy , instead of rubbing your hands together and thinking ,``this is Britain and we can get by as we have in the past" , you will see they aren't going to give us any "good deals" either way. This isn't the past , which wasn't that good anyway ,this is the present. The vote , which still has to go through Parliament and the Lords before it is accepted , has affected other parts of the world as well. Australia , which has done deals with the E.U. through U.K. will , if we leave , also have to renegotiate their deals with the E.U.

I do actually listen Peter so there is no need for snidey remarks. There is so much BS being passed around at the moment that nobody is thinking straight. In time (repeat, in time) as everyone who has half a brain will have already worked out, it will settle down and begin to work out. with or without your support. Patience is a virtue which none of the 'inners' here seem to have. I won't be taking part in ANY of these discussions further as I've said my piece now and will leave it to all of you bad losers who haven't even got the guts or decency to congratulate the winners to drone on and on and preach to the converted and continue to believe all the rubbish spouted that suits you and disregard the rest that doesn't. Thankfully I won't be here to read any of it as of now.

Permission for you all to run me down granted in your usual cowardly way now that I won't be here any more.

Oh, by the way, did I mention you lost?

As you say you won't be here any more , you obviously won't reply but you will still look in to see if anything has been said about you. My comment wasn't mean't as a SNIDEY remark. All I was saying was look at what is going on , not just in the E.U. but with the rest of the world since the referendum. I'm not a bad loser as I'm not in the least competitive , so don't care either way but I do worry about the youngsters of this country and the hardships they will have to go through when , and if , we actually leave the E.U. sometime in the future.
thesweetcheat
thesweetcheat
6219 posts

Re: Transition to cleaner energy sources
Jun 29, 2016, 00:01
nigelswift wrote:
"Repeat for a thousands of places, reserves and agri-environment protected land all the country over."

No. Many tens of thousands. A MAJORITY of farmers get agri-environment scheme money of one sort or another.

Oh you two! What sore losers you are. And you haven't personally thanked those who brought us all this joy either.

Just today I passed a small but rather significant airfield (in a leave area) with a big billboard out front about the major refurbishment planned there. Prominent on the billboard, the EU flag.
thesweetcheat
thesweetcheat
6219 posts

Jun 29, 2016, 00:18
Sanctuary wrote:
. I won't be taking part in ANY of these discussions further as I've said my piece now and will leave it to all of you bad losers who haven't even got the guts or decency to congratulate the winners to drone on and on and preach to the converted and continue to believe all the rubbish spouted that suits you and disregard the rest that doesn't. Thankfully I won't be here to read any of it as of now.

Permission for you all to run me down granted in your usual cowardly way now that I won't be here any more.

Oh, by the way, did I mention you lost?

Well done for winning, I imagine it must have been very hard work running the campaign, canvassing, coming up with slogans, painting the big red bus, designing Farage's clever poster, etc. Your hard work sure has paid off. Well done.

All I managed to do was put a cross in a box on a ballot paper, so I can see how you are a much more worthy winner.
dhajjieboy
913 posts

Jun 29, 2016, 01:49
Ah well.......
There's another one run out of town by the 'forward thinking' mob.
The 'tuned in' heads.......
For what it's worth Sanctuary, i thought you fought your corner admirably and respectfully.
But the accepted mindset here is the very narrowest fraction of a circle.
A 'hive mind' if you will.
Yours was one of the most spectacular wolfpackings i ever witnessed on this site.
Too bad, another alternate way of seeing things burned at the stake.
Well done Head Heritage.

Dodge is a mirage
Dhajj is on a hajj
If the world's a complete bodge
*It's only peoples games that you have to dodge

*Bob Dylan
jb lamptoast-morsley
jb lamptoast-morsley
2448 posts

Jun 29, 2016, 11:43
I like you

x
Locodogz
Locodogz
254 posts

Jun 29, 2016, 11:57
I love the "You lost, so shut up about it" rhetoric

So in effect the millions that voted against leaving also lose the right to free expression?

You obviously identify with IDS, BoJo et al but even they're holding back on quite such a totalitarian agenda
dhajjieboy
913 posts

Jun 29, 2016, 12:28
Just saw this....
What ever man..............

"Guileless types".....

Guffaws.

'L' has 16 fucking years of posts that prove your full of shit.
Your right about 1 thing tho...i am an expert at shoveling someone's shit right in front of there noses......
I love to pull an assholes shit stained skivies over thier own heads, and parade them about in front of their 'peers'.
I could do alot of that for you too.
If you so desire.........

The only other forums i ever posted to were guitar/stereo amplifier repair advice....
See if you can find them....maybe you'll learn something.
Captain Starlet
Captain Starlet
1110 posts

Jun 29, 2016, 13:33
Problem is none of them have enough support from CLP's so if Corbyn's name goes on the list, which is very likely he'll win again!
thesweetcheat
thesweetcheat
6219 posts

Museums
Jun 29, 2016, 18:59
Because the consequences just keep on coming:

http://www.museumsassociation.org/news/29062016-brexit-briefing-museums-association?dm_i=2VBX%2C9BML%2C27M0FS%2CV7KL%2C1#.V3P08tXv7iI.twitter
Rhiannon
5291 posts

Re: Museums
Jun 29, 2016, 19:54
Don't worry though because it doesn't take educated experts to run things like museums and libraries, your aunt Doris could do it as voluntary work. I wonder if we could start a similar idea with doctors and nurses, it can't be that difficult. Teachers maybe? Think of all those people who are going to be made redundant when their companies move abroad. They'll need something to do.
Pages: 6 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Next ] Add a reply to this topic

U-Know! Forum Index