Pages: 6 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Next ]
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
Lubin
Lubin
509 posts

Edited Jun 28, 2016, 16:58
Re: What a terrible score!
Jun 28, 2016, 15:19
Likely to....here you go again, straight into a depressing outlook without anything yet to support those claims. This is a 'wait and see' situation but you don't seem to understand that. We have months of work ahead of us where people will be renegotiating good deals for this country in and outside of Europe and can do without your continual depressing and no hope approach to everything.

If you actually listened to what is going on with the E.U. , Roy , instead of rubbing your hands together and thinking ,``this is Britain and we can get by as we have in the past" , you will see they aren't going to give us any "good deals" either way. This isn't the past , which wasn't that good anyway ,this is the present. The vote , which still has to go through Parliament and the Lords before it is accepted , has affected other parts of the world as well. Australia , which has done deals with the E.U. through U.K. will , if we leave , also have to renegotiate their deals with the E.U.
nigelswift
8112 posts

Re: Fishing quotas
Jun 28, 2016, 16:29
That'll go down well in "67% leave" Hull...
nigelswift
8112 posts

Re: Transition to cleaner energy sources
Jun 28, 2016, 16:36
"Repeat for a thousands of places, reserves and agri-environment protected land all the country over."

No. Many tens of thousands. A MAJORITY of farmers get agri-environment scheme money of one sort or another.
Rhiannon
5291 posts

Jun 28, 2016, 16:50
You mean Hull, 2017 European city of Culture?
nigelswift
8112 posts

Jun 28, 2016, 17:45
They only just squeezed under the wire. In a couple of years they'd have had to be only the England and Wales City of Culture.
Still, it means Wolverhampton will get a chance.
Lubin
Lubin
509 posts

Jun 28, 2016, 19:50
nigelswift wrote:
That'll go down well in "67% leave" Hull...

And the Cornish fishermen as well. They sold a lot of their licences to the French years ago and took the money.
Captain Starlet
Captain Starlet
1110 posts

Jun 28, 2016, 19:53
The UK will not only have to renegotiate with the EU, but every country in the EU, as I recall, and as well as that there's over 50 other countries the UK need to negotiate with.

Canada is in the last stages of negotiating a deal with the EU, it's taken 10 years to negotiate! To think this is going to repair itself any time soon is idiotic!
Sanctuary
Sanctuary
4670 posts

Jun 28, 2016, 20:43
Lubin wrote:

Likely to....here you go again, straight into a depressing outlook without anything yet to support those claims. This is a 'wait and see' situation but you don't seem to understand that. We have months of work ahead of us where people will be renegotiating good deals for this country in and outside of Europe and can do without your continual depressing and no hope approach to everything.

If you actually listened to what is going on with the E.U. , Roy , instead of rubbing your hands together and thinking ,``this is Britain and we can get by as we have in the past" , you will see they aren't going to give us any "good deals" either way. This isn't the past , which wasn't that good anyway ,this is the present. The vote , which still has to go through Parliament and the Lords before it is accepted , has affected other parts of the world as well. Australia , which has done deals with the E.U. through U.K. will , if we leave , also have to renegotiate their deals with the E.U.

I do actually listen Peter so there is no need for snidey remarks. There is so much BS being passed around at the moment that nobody is thinking straight. In time (repeat, in time) as everyone who has half a brain will have already worked out, it will settle down and begin to work out. with or without your support. Patience is a virtue which none of the 'inners' here seem to have. I won't be taking part in ANY of these discussions further as I've said my piece now and will leave it to all of you bad losers who haven't even got the guts or decency to congratulate the winners to drone on and on and preach to the converted and continue to believe all the rubbish spouted that suits you and disregard the rest that doesn't. Thankfully I won't be here to read any of it as of now.

Permission for you all to run me down granted in your usual cowardly way now that I won't be here any more.

Oh, by the way, did I mention you lost?
Sin Agog
Sin Agog
2253 posts

Jun 28, 2016, 21:48
dhajjieboy wrote:
Sez's the guy who could'nt manage{or be bothered} to vote........

{i know...you were too busy living off the grid on a Walt Whitman trip.....}
{who funded that?}

I wonder how many people you've driven to the brink of suicide. I'm sure this isn't the only site you haunt. Water off a duck's back to me, but you tend to prey on credulous, guileless types like Lawrence, digging away at them, on a base level trying to ruin their day with your comments, leave as many mental scars as possible. You seem to search for people like that. When someone comes along touched by naivete or strong emotion, you immediately convene and attack with such ordered swiftness and unfeeling military prowess, even Rommel himself would doff his hat. I heard of a couple of people bullied to death on Rateyourmusic.com the last year or so. Who knows what kind of grim legacy you've built up without even knowing it. I understand this is your life right now, trying to take some sunshine away from a stranger's day, but you should be careful as you don't know what's going on within the worlds of the people you're trying to hurt. You might be that little nudge over the edge for them, and I'm sure even you don't want that.
Rhiannon
5291 posts

One more thing for Sanctuary
Jun 28, 2016, 22:19
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3658966/Cornwall-votes-decisively-Brexit-seeks-assurances-won-t-lose-60million-year-gets-EU-subsidies.html

I believe you're in Cornwall. I wonder how Cornwall is going to feel about losing £60 million a year.

But the leader of the council wants his county to still get it. Dream on mate.

I suppose somehow you think your county is better off without an extra £60 million. Well we'll see won't we.
Pages: 6 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Next ] Add a reply to this topic

U-Know! Forum Index