Donald Trump for President!

69 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
dhajjieboy
913 posts

Re: Donald Trump - Ban all Muslims from USA
Dec 10, 2015, 00:37
thesweetcheat wrote:
I don't understand your comment about painting myself into a corner, but the point I was making was that if even democrat voters believe that Muslims are all inherently dangerous, the situation is pretty dire.

Dhajj:
I can see why you would seriously dislike America.{as you have made very clear}
You'd be sniffed out here rather quickly as a total stiff...
Once again you frame your post in such a manner as to lead the witness, esentially leaving no leeway for any discourse beyond that which you have selectively decided to entertain.
I can asure you that i myself have nowhere posted any statements about muslims "all" being inherently dangerous. That is all in your head.
I will go on record to say though, that i have no problem eradicating pockets of humanity that represent,front and carry out deadly agendas/attacks towards other un-witting members of the human race.
I don't actually give a fuck what culture, race or creed any group like ISIS or such like ....is....
The human race can not proceed into the future harboring such hatefull shits in it's fold.
Now go ahead and twist that up too.

The poll below (I've no idea how reliable Bloomberg polls are, so it might be nonsense for all I know) indicates that 18% of democrat voters are now supporting Trump's proposed ban on Muslims entering the US, which was the point I was making above. If you look at Republican voters it's a much higher percentage, and that's coupled with the fact that Trump appears to be leading in the Republican leadership polling at the moment.

http://www.bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2015-12-09/bloomberg-politics-poll-trump-muslim-ban-proposal

Dhajj:

I can't stress this enough...
Trump won't be there at the finish line. Believe what you like, he dose'nt represent Americans in general and he does'nt speak for me.
If Trump did'nt exist there would still be moral outrage aplenty on a worldwide scale over the terrorist acts perpetrated as of late.
What part of there using 10 year old children to carry out executions don't you understand?
This 'problem' will only find some kind of resolution through a united coalition front.
I have read essentially nothing here on u-know that offers any sort of idea's as an alternate way out.
The muslim world needed to police themselves. They did'nt.
Now they will have the policeing done for them.
Where is the global face of the muslim world calling for a stand-down?
Shit..at least Saddam Hussien had Tariq Aziz....
I remember him...i can't recall any foreign relations figure head at all that represents the Muslim position in this world at this time.
I think that is because to be that person now would be a certain death sen tence from his or her own kind.
Anyway...
what the fuck do you care what i think?
I'm just an American.
I know what you think about that.
Topic Outline:

U-Know! Forum Index