Head To Head
Register
U-Know! Forum »
Something to think about next time ISIS worries you...

Pages: 11 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Next ]
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
Lawrence
9547 posts

Re: Here's something else:
Jul 03, 2015, 22:45
Well I'm not ashamed to be American either necessarily. Just wary of the government and what they do. I'd feel the same way about any other government abroad to be honest.
Lawrence
9547 posts

Re: Dhajjieboy's dream......a segue
Jul 03, 2015, 22:53
Too bad you didn't wake up dead, scumbag!
Lawrence
9547 posts

Re: Something to think about next time ISIS worries you...
Jul 03, 2015, 22:53
Pot. Kettle. Black.
billding68
billding68
1016 posts

Edited Jul 04, 2015, 00:41
Re: Here's something else:
Jul 04, 2015, 00:37
Lawrence wrote:
Well I'm not ashamed to be American either necessarily. Just wary of the government and what they do. I'd feel the same way about any other government abroad to be honest.

nothing wrong at all being wary better than being sheep but embarrassed or ashamed are another thing all together. Things are not greener next door everywhere there are issues but if i have to choose between corrupt fat cats or suicde bombers i will take the fat cats any day of the week as will EVERYONE on this page because if they felt different they would live in a place where access to this page would not be permitted hence they would have no opinon.Fuck man you can find fault in anything but Id rather count my blessings cos once we're dead and gone the same shit will still be going on.

P.S. Line of the week has to be "Too bad you didnt wake up dead scumbag!" Golden Lawrence (and I KNOW you censored yourself to come up that) :)

That guys rubs you all kinds of wrong ways!! LOL
dhajjieboy
913 posts

Jul 04, 2015, 02:22
Lawrence wrote:

I respect your right to be an odious form of life.....i do, but leave me out of your hate filled and racist diatribes. You clearly have not left behind your former nazi/satanic ideologies.
Thank you.
billding68
billding68
1016 posts

Jul 04, 2015, 07:20
dhajjieboy wrote:
Lawrence wrote:

I respect your right to be an odious form of life.....i do, but leave me out of your hate filled and racist diatribes. You clearly have not left behind your former nazi/satanic ideologies.
Thank you.

Odious form of life? Dude...who talks like that? Shut the fuck up with trying to be clever idiot!
Lawrence
9547 posts

Jul 04, 2015, 12:52
I think if anyone is being odious it's dhajjieboy.
Captain Starlet
Captain Starlet
1110 posts

Jul 04, 2015, 13:03
This is nothing new, there's money in war

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/books/bookreviews/4943411/How-war-is-big-business.html

Atrocity propaganda has always been used to demonise others, WW1 being a prime example, with tales of German soldiers raping nuns and bayonetting babies. However unlikely those tales were it certainly stirred the emotions of those who read about them and created a fervour for war. The sad part of this is 100 years later people haven't realised they're being duped!

Whether you believe the stories about isis atrocities or not, or if you believe that they're a US created organisation to create havoc in the ME the one thing is is that people are, once again, being drawn into the propaganda.
Lawrence
9547 posts

Edited Jul 04, 2015, 13:48
Jul 04, 2015, 13:48
Nice to know my curse is becoming a reality to you. Thank you for being a constant irritant. I look forward to when you're gone although I will miss tormenting you in that case...
Lawrence
9547 posts

Jul 04, 2015, 13:51
Frankly all I'm saying is this war-talk is something I'm not buying anymore. I find it all phony and just an excuse for big defense contractors to line their pockets at the expense of the economy.
Pages: 11 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Next ] Add a reply to this topic

U-Know! Forum Index