Head To Head
Register
U-Know! Forum »
Something to think about next time ISIS worries you...

Pages: 11 – [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Next ]
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
Lawrence
9547 posts

Something to think about next time ISIS worries you...
Jul 02, 2015, 19:52
http://www.alternet.org/civil-liberties/5-companies-make-money-keeping-americans-terrified-terror-attacks?sc=fb
dhajjieboy
913 posts

Re: Something to think about next time ISIS worries you...
Jul 02, 2015, 19:54
You are an odious wanker.
Lawrence
9547 posts

Jul 02, 2015, 20:07
Y'know I should make another complaint to this board about dhajjieboy. Didn't even bother to read his quote, I'll bet it's more of his nasty garbage.
Lawrence
9547 posts

Jul 02, 2015, 20:11
There. Just sent another email to HH about dhajjieboy. This asshole just does not give up!
dhajjieboy
913 posts

Dhajjieboy's dream......a segue
Jul 02, 2015, 20:19
I had a dream I was standing on a precipice next to a grotesque figure....
In the void below, were 6 starving honey badgers.
Oddly enough, the naked figure next to me was completely coated from his head to his toes in BOY BUTTER and had then been rolled in crunchy toffee bits. He looked like a nutty buddy ice cream cone.
He started ranting about how much he hated this and that....
I couldn't understand what he was driving at...at all.
Well just then the earth gave way beneath the absurd figure....he plummeted into the midst of the honey badgers....and they were ravenous too.....
I woke up with a start with tears in my eyes.
What's it all mean?
Sanctuary
Sanctuary
4670 posts

Jul 02, 2015, 20:45
Lawrence wrote:
There. Just sent another email to HH about dhajjieboy. This asshole just does not give up!

He/she would if you didn't keep feeding him/her Lawrence. Let him/her have a discussion with him/herself.
Lawrence
9547 posts

Edited Jul 02, 2015, 20:54
Jul 02, 2015, 20:54
Sanctuary wrote:
Lawrence wrote:

He/she would if you didn't keep feeding him/her Lawrence. Let him/her have a discussion with him/herself.

Sure although he's been here for too fucking long! Honestly I'm alright as long as I don't read his stupid nasty fake politically-correct nonsense. And it would be better if he didn't hijack the discussion about those pathetic church burnings and let someone more decent in mind and heart post about it.
billding68
billding68
1016 posts

Re: Dhajjieboy's dream......a segue
Jul 03, 2015, 03:18
im sorry but I dont "worry" about extermists...I fucking hate them,what they are attempting to do and what they do.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/boko-haram-guns-down-97-people-praying-in-mosques-in-nigeria/ar-AActYTh?ocid=HPCDHP

Fuck them
Lawrence
9547 posts

Here's something else:
Jul 03, 2015, 12:36
http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2015/jun/03/us-isis-syria-iraq?CMP=share_btn_fb
billding68
billding68
1016 posts

Re: Here's something else:
Jul 03, 2015, 17:44
Lawrence wrote:

how is your propaganda any different then theirs? Propaganda is propaganda your version of the truth is not nessasarly THE TRUTH. the fact is WE the U.S./U.K. arent strapping bombs to ourselves nor are we mowing down people in mosques or on the streets and market places on a daily basis in an organized attempt to erraticate infidels. there will always be bad people in the world who act alone and kill people thats not the same thing as an organized slaughter by a group of like minded hell bent on genocide.
Pages: 11 – [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Next ] Add a reply to this topic

U-Know! Forum Index