Head To Head
Register
U-Know! Forum »
Something to think about next time ISIS worries you...

Pages: 11 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 | Next ]
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
dhajjieboy
913 posts

Re: Dhajjieboy's dream......a segue
Jul 04, 2015, 14:01
Lawrence wrote:
Nice to know my curse is becoming a reality to you. Thank you for being a constant irritant. I look forward to when you're gone although I will miss tormenting you in that case...

I respect your right to be an odious form of life.....i do, but leave me out of your hate filled and racist diatribes. You clearly have not left behind your former nazi/satanic ideologies.
Thank you.
dhajjieboy
913 posts

Jul 04, 2015, 14:02
Lawrence wrote:
I think if anyone is being odious it's dhajjieboy.

I respect your right to be an odious form of life.....i do, but leave me out of your hate filled and racist diatribes. You clearly have not left behind your former nazi/satanic ideologies.
Thank you.
Captain Starlet
Captain Starlet
1110 posts

Re: Something to think about next time ISIS worries you...
Jul 04, 2015, 14:02
I totally agree, just saying it's an old story, nothing new and people still buy it.
billding68
billding68
1016 posts

Edited Jul 04, 2015, 23:36
Jul 04, 2015, 23:35
Captain Starlet wrote:
I totally agree, just saying it's an old story, nothing new and people still buy it.

so youre saying that Boko harum and Isis are not killing,raping,beheading blowing up people on a daily basis? bet you think the holocaust never happened then as well right? Sure people benifit from war, its big big buisness. But that doesnt change the fact that their are horrible people commiting acts of violence in an organized manner by the thousands not for money or oil but to eliminate those not like them. belive it or not 911 was not done by the U.S. to inflame the U.S. population into bloodlust and Roswell WAS a weather balloon. Sure propaganda happens but belive me its a TWO way street veer too far to the left and youre just as much stuck in the mire as those on the far right.
Lawrence
9547 posts

Jul 05, 2015, 01:31
Allah Akbar!
Lawrence
9547 posts

Jul 05, 2015, 01:31
Allah Akbar!
billding68
billding68
1016 posts

Jul 05, 2015, 17:02
say what you want about how evil "we" are the fact is these people are not better or even good people they are very very bad

http://www.cnn.com/2015/07/04/middleeast/isis-execution-palmyra-syria/index.html

unless youre for teaching children and teens how to murder infidels in which case they are AWESOME freedom fighters doing the work of God.
Lawrence
9547 posts

Edited Jul 05, 2015, 22:05
Jul 05, 2015, 22:04
billding68 wrote:
say what you want about how evil "we" are the fact is these people are not better or even good people they are very very bad

http://www.cnn.com/2015/07/04/middleeast/isis-execution-palmyra-syria/index.html

unless youre for teaching children and teens how to murder infidels in which case they are AWESOME freedom fighters doing the work of God.

Actually on second thought I'm pretty sure dhajjieboy does. Heh heh heh...
Sin Agog
Sin Agog
2253 posts

Jul 05, 2015, 22:11
Do you two boys know how unreadable this shit is?
Lawrence
9547 posts

Jul 05, 2015, 22:15
He started it. He's been a constant annoyance from day one. I stopped caring if anyone thinks I'm a racist, I would've said anything just to annoy dhajjieboy anyhow. My excuse is simply because dhajjieboy is a scumbag. And someone who both likes Eric Crapton and that disgusting jihadist Yusef Islam.
Pages: 11 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 | Next ] Add a reply to this topic

U-Know! Forum Index