Head To Head
Register
U-Know! Forum »
Something to think about next time ISIS worries you...

Pages: 11 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Next ]
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
Lawrence
9547 posts

Re: Here's something else:
Jul 03, 2015, 18:54
Think again: http://anonhq.com/dollar-value-over-real-cost-war-and-oil/
billding68
billding68
1016 posts

Edited Jul 03, 2015, 19:52
Jul 03, 2015, 19:52
Lawrence wrote:

so you tag a sight titled We are Anonymous and dont stop for a second to think....hey this might also be onesided posibly slanted propaganda style journalism? you going to start quoting Alex jones and Infowars.com next?
Lawrence
9547 posts

Jul 03, 2015, 19:54
No.
billding68
billding68
1016 posts

Jul 03, 2015, 19:57
Lawrence wrote:
No.

Wow dude...Wow then let me recommend to you...

http://www.infowars.com/

plenty of your type of news here
Lawrence
9547 posts

Jul 03, 2015, 20:00
Frankly I think Alex Jones is a jerk. Don't try to pin him onto me.
billding68
billding68
1016 posts

Jul 03, 2015, 20:05
im just saying propaganda is propaganda a sight like which you tagged is clearly more of the same. Ufo cover up stories anyone? how about how the evil empire is to blame for all the worlds woes? lets not forget the U.S. faked the moon landing and orchestrated 911 to get them saudi oil. Bah!
Lawrence
9547 posts

Jul 03, 2015, 20:08
Well whatever.
billding68
billding68
1016 posts

Jul 03, 2015, 20:51
Lawrence wrote:
Well whatever.

Not whatever this is July 4th weekend and dispite our warts we live in a country which My parents immigrated to in order to find opportunity and freedoms that didnt exist in their homeland. They found those opportunities and worked hard and prospered here. I kinda feel shitting in the kitchen especially on a holiday weekend is kinda weak. You sooo disgusted with it here? mexico and canada are just a short drive away. I mean that not just to you but all those who dont want to change the way stuff is done but want to cry about it instead. Their are many things that i dont agree with in the U.S. even stuff that happened this past week but you know what...thats the way it goes if I was soo disgusted with the place I lived you bet Id be on the first boat to the phillipines or wherever but im not and I actually cant think of a place id rather live and bring up my kids.
Lawrence
9547 posts

Jul 03, 2015, 21:20
Well the thing of it is I can't afford to move anyways for one thing. And I've got Disability which I don't wanna lose if I move to another country. Sure it's more free than other nations, I just wish it were easier to change the things I don't like about it.
billding68
billding68
1016 posts

Jul 03, 2015, 22:23
but free money is worth it right? Ive been on disability since my heart attack 9 years ago, I get a very decent amount of cash and my two kids get a very generous amount because of me being disabled. if i lived elswhere id be on the streets so yeah im very grateful for what ive got. every thing isnt perfect but im hardly ashamed to call myself american.
Pages: 11 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Next ] Add a reply to this topic

U-Know! Forum Index