Bragg on Brand

99 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
Captain Starlet
Captain Starlet
1110 posts

Re: Bragg on Brand
Oct 29, 2014, 20:06
He's got some sort of script there as he's reading from something. It would probably benefit from being more script based really, quantity isn't necessarily a good thing and there's a lot of things he's not understanding as he's putting these out so often that the points he's trying to make are missed completely because there's only half an argument. I can't remember if he actually got around to talking about why and how these groups started, don't think he did, but the bits he did pick up on seemed to be very misguided. Disagreed on a couple of points, had to go and have a wash after agreeing with cameron on something, which was an absolute shame that brand didn't pick up and comment on that. He could have saved 13 minutes of film there by the one point that Islam and fundamentalists are different. Sadly he chose to try and be funny and failed completely on actually being funny and getting his point across.

I've seen a couple of interviews with him and really do find him irritating as he's essentially just bleating on about the same thing over and over, which really tells me that he's not really as clued up as he wants people to think. Also with a catchy title for his videos I'm wondering just how many people are drawing his conclusions for him, as based on that one he didn't really have any that I saw, just repeating himself with the Cameron=Evil rhetoric which I've heard so many times before.

Cameron is evil yes, but that's a whole other topic :)
Topic Outline:

U-Know! Forum Index