Bragg on Brand

99 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
Captain Starlet
Captain Starlet
1110 posts

Re: Bragg on Brand
Oct 29, 2014, 19:33
Yeah posting from a phone is a bloody pain. Had to watch it now as you made me feel guilty :) I did almost turn it off as he was trying to joke about things which is a bit distasteful considering there subject. His idea about why people go over to Syria to join extremist movements just misses the point completely. Now putting a bad joke at the start of who's funding ISIS and really putting himself badly and incoherent really.

Problem I'm seeing here is he's supposed to be going on about IS and going on about cameron and how we're a threat. He's wrong on who's world view we see, he says we see camerons, I say we see our own.

Horrified to say I agree with cameron on the difference between Islam and islamic fundamentalism, but he doesn't seem interested in that, just trying to be funny and talk about Alladin.

Poisoning ideology encompasses many things, he says capitalism! Certainly not poisonous to him, as without capitalism he wouldn't be worth millions would he? Seems to be kicking the gift horse in the mouth there.

Sorry I don't think he actually understands what the actual subject is and instead of actually approaching that subject in the sensitive matter in which it requires he's making crap jokes.

It's not swayed my opinion of him at all, sorry about that.
Topic Outline:

U-Know! Forum Index