Topic View: Flat | Threaded
zerkalo
zerkalo
488 posts

Edited Sep 29, 2010, 10:10
Re: Ed Miliband wins Labour leadership
Sep 29, 2010, 10:10
sanshee wrote:
Seeing and listening to him more and more, he's a bit...wet.

Not much clarity in his voice, and no command at all. A bit slurry.

Christ, Cameron has that more 'authority' in that regard than him.

How reassuring is that?

Perhaps Ed needs to get his adenoids removed, or something.

I remember a few wee boys from school getting that done coz they 'spoke through their noses', sounding like they had a permanent cold.

x

I must admit I hate the attitude that politics is all about presentation and spin that started with Phony Blair and has been continued with Cameron and Clegg.

I voted for Ed not for his image, rather because his pre-election pledges got straight the point in a way more than any of the other candidates did. I'd rarely heard of the guy before the General Election but after reading his pledges I think he's a breath of fresh air.

I'm also impressed that he's wasted no time in stating the decision to go to war against Iraq was wrong. I know after not voting Labour since the 2001 election because of that, this one of a number of things I needed to hear before returning to voting Labour.

Seeing Harriet Harman clapping Ed Miliband on his Iraq statement and being pulled up by David Miliband was embarrassing, I hope time for those who supported the decision to go to war is coming to an end.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-11426413
Topic Outline:

U-Know! Forum Index