47 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
ratcni01
ratcni01
916 posts

Edited Sep 26, 2010, 13:11
Re: Ed Miliband wins Labour leadership
Sep 26, 2010, 13:06
I agree it wont happen, the city is far too powerful to let it. There will be some pressure to reduce the outrageous bonuses, it'll just have the effect of making people hide the way they're paid, this is the city after all there are always ways of transferring bonuses via other means - soft currency loans etc.

Sadly Ed Millipede won't loose his Red Ed tag and labour will probably loose the next election because of it, David Millipede though not so good on policy from my perspective (further right) would have stood a much better chance of winning the next election - which in the end is more of a priority. The best (likelihood I mean) I'm hoping for is a Labour Demoncrat coalition next time round.

Agree with Mark wotsit though, the demoncrats whould never have gone into coaltion and left the Tories to flounder on their own and then failed and had another election sooner rather than later, perhaps the nation would have come to its sense and said "Ohh fuck what were we thinking putting the Tory waxwork boy in charge"
Topic Outline:

U-Know! Forum Index