Re: Objection sustained!
Aug 08, 2002, 17:52
I thought you were a little brush-que.

What a comb-ination we are!
PaulB
188 posts

Re: neighbours from hell
Aug 08, 2002, 18:37
I can appreciate this a lot more since Tim Allen and his power tools arrived in my neighbourhood this week...
AgentOrange
AgentOrange
221 posts

nellie the elephant...
Aug 09, 2002, 16:38
now that interesting because my herd has been remarkably quiet, perhaps they are having a holiday in sunny paulbland? ooops that reads paul bland, snigger...I thought they had got upset because I keep giving them cheery "hello"s and had to hide somewhere where people dont do those nasty social interaction things...
PaulB
188 posts

Aug 09, 2002, 19:43
Well, I've now found out what the power tools were for.Get this - the neighbours have built their own disco in the garden.

And they like their cheesy pop tunes loud - Spinal Tap 11 loud!

Can anyone lend me a bazooka?
AgentOrange
AgentOrange
221 posts

Aug 10, 2002, 17:25
Oh god, thats horrible. You have my greatest sympathies! My herd came back from their little holiday today bang, crash, gallumph, shreak. There's a resort somewhere, breathing a sigh of relief...
PaulB
188 posts

Aug 10, 2002, 17:37
Actually, it got a lot worse as around 9pm they started playing Celine " why-the-long-face?" Dion :o
AgentOrange
AgentOrange
221 posts

Aug 12, 2002, 08:19
Oh god. Call the Samaritans quick!
AgentOrange
AgentOrange
221 posts

Aug 12, 2002, 08:29
BTW, my herd have got a kitten. Not quite the behaviour of people who are supposed to be leaving in a few weeks. Unless they are even more stupid than I suspected. Its possible I suppose...
Pages: 6 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 6 ] Add a reply to this topic

U-Know! Forum Index