neighbours from hell

Pages: 6 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Next ]
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
CraigR
CraigR
479 posts

Re: neighbours from hell
Jul 26, 2002, 17:57
If you have a friend who knows about electricity it's a piece of piss to shut them up. Cut his fucking power off. Then repeat. If you are in flats it's well easy to do if you can get in the spark cupboard.

Justice.
marvel63
marvel63
146 posts

Jul 26, 2002, 18:52
Los Feliz area.
Damanda
20 posts

Jul 26, 2002, 21:10
Lincoln Heights....know where that is?
pixie
111 posts

Jul 27, 2002, 00:41
me too! used to leave my stereo on repeat and put speakers to 'their' wall, and put sex pistols on repaet, plus anti knowhere league+stiff little fingers..given they liked watching 'dirty dancing' full tilt at 3 am over +over + over....full blast..i thought this appropriate!!!
now i have the karma police in that neighbour (differnet) has bought a llama in garden next door +electric fence...... i do believe in 3 fold law!!
buggar
p
x
marvel63
marvel63
146 posts

Jul 27, 2002, 07:16
Been here three years, still get lost. Cope , good music and other ephemora fan?
Popel Vooje
5373 posts

Jul 27, 2002, 13:57
In "Reposessed", Julian very entertainingly describes his own neighbour problems in Tulse Hill. At one point, he thought about cranking up his guitar to full volume and playing a deafening crash chord at 5am, then just letting it hang there, making his neighbours wait for a follow-on which never came.

It's a thought. Don't know if you have any amplifiable instruments in the house, but even if not I'm sure there's a TV or stereo you could use ... Psychological warfare, tee-hee-hee.
Damanda
20 posts

Jul 28, 2002, 01:25
HUGE Cope fan. Lincoln Hghts. is just north of Chinatown, adjacent to Echo Park, Silverlake, Highland Park, Mount Washington and East L.A. I see music all the time here but I'm all over the place in my tastes and some of my tastes aren't cool....and I'm not afraid to cop to that. Yes I enjoy a good Britney Spears show. I've seen JC in the UK a couple of times.
marvel63
marvel63
146 posts

Jul 28, 2002, 02:53
E-mail, me otherwise this "neighbours from hell" listing will get out of hand.
Freyja
22 posts

Jul 28, 2002, 22:06
Good thinking my friend. Yes, I did happen to read 'Repossessed' and see that in there. And I have indeed got amplified instruments in the house.

Sometimes you forget just how much ammo you have. Wickid.

Sorted!
FourWinds
FourWinds
10943 posts

Jul 29, 2002, 09:37
Well, taliking of psychological warfare -

Leave all your curtains open one night and arrange lots of candles in a circle.

Light said candles.

Stand in centre naked and chant VERY LOUDLY while dancing in stupid fashion.

Make sure neighbour sees you doing this.

When he has gone to bed sneak out and daub a biug red pentagram on his door for him to discover in the morning.

I find this usually works.
Pages: 6 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Next ] Add a reply to this topic

U-Know! Forum Index