Register
U-Know! Forum »
neighbours from hell

Pages: 6 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Next ]
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
AgentOrange
AgentOrange
221 posts

brrr brrrrrmmmm BBBRRRRRRRRRRRRRMMMMM!!!
Jul 23, 2002, 08:55
Been a long time, MrB.

Well last time our neighbours had their car-revving chums over for a little concerto in the local streets, my flatmate and I took the time to loudly make comments such "cor blimey, don't know about you, but I've got the horn". I think that was what they were after. Afterall, us girls are really turned on by the noise, smoke, and danger to local children...
PaulB
188 posts

Re: brrr brrrrrmmmm BBBRRRRRRRRRRRRRMMMMM!!!
Jul 23, 2002, 13:00
>>Been a long time, MrB.

Indeed it has MissO ;)

So it's all about impressing the girls is it? I can't drive, so I can't be a real man then. Damn!
necropolist
necropolist
1689 posts

Re: neighbours from hell
Jul 23, 2002, 13:50
is this an old person? kinda sounds llike it from what you say, in which case, sadly, the buggers will generally get far greater leeway than any 'normal' person. the buggers.

otherwise, get hold of your local councils noise abatement/nuisance team, and they will fairly soon sort the fuckers out - and they won't even say who it was who called them (not unless it gets to court anyway)
Freyja
22 posts

Jul 24, 2002, 20:42
HA HA HA HA HA HA

WELL, THERE IS THE ANCIENT CURSE OF BLOCKING HIS DRAINS WITH A GOAT..

POOR OLD THING, WOULDNT USE AN ANIMAL, ACTUALLY THINKING ABOUT IT, USING THAT 'NO-NAIL' ROUND THE DOOR WOULD BE A LARF, THEN HE COULDNT GET IN HIS HOUSE TO USE THE STEREO...

AHHH.... MMN, TICK TICK.
LIGHTBULB
Freyja
22 posts

Jul 24, 2002, 20:44
SO FAR, LUCKILY, I HAVE ONLY HAD TO DEAL WITH THE STEREO - NOT A HERD OF ELEPHANTS!!! GOD, YOU POOR BUGGER.

BLESSED BE
Freyja
22 posts

Jul 24, 2002, 20:46
I DONT KNOW, BUT IT ANNOYS THE POO OUT OF ME. DID HAVE A NEIGHBOUR WHO TINKERED WITH CARS, UNTIL SOME OTHER PERSON DECIDED THAT ENOUGH WAS ENOUGH. WICKID. ONE DOWN, JUST THE OTHER ONE TO GO.
Freyja
22 posts

Jul 24, 2002, 20:50
NICE ONE - BUT ACTUALLY, THIS IS A CHAP WHO LIVES ON HIS OWN AND IS IN HIS LATE 30'S!!!
SELFISH MUMMY'S BOY, FINNICKY, FASTIDIOUS, CREEPY SORT.

NOT THE DEAF NINETY YEAR OLD HIS TASTE IN MUSIC AND VOLUME LEVELS WOULD SUGGEST... HA HA HA HA HA
PaulB
188 posts

Jul 25, 2002, 01:34
WHY ARE YOU SHOUTING FREYJA? THE NEIGHBOURS WILL BE COMPLAINING ABOUT THE NOISE ;-)
Damanda
20 posts

Jul 25, 2002, 10:06
You do? So do I. Where?
I used to just turn my televsion or stereo on very loud, lock the door and leave for the weekend. If the police ever showed up, (never happened...the guy knew what he was being punished for) I planned to just look baffled and say "gee officer, i'm sorry...i must have accidentally set the timer." playing dumb and acting confused yet respectful has always worked with the LAPD for me.
Razor Penguin
84 posts

Jul 25, 2002, 17:05
I did that too. For a long period I would crank up my stereo just before leaving for work (the individual upstairs didn't have to work, apparently) and just leave the CD player on continuous play all day.

Unfortunately both my CD player and stereo receiver eventually broke down under the strain and have not been replaced.
Pages: 6 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Next ] Add a reply to this topic

U-Know! Forum Index