48 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
handofdave
handofdave
3515 posts

Edited Dec 24, 2009, 20:39
Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY JESUS!
Dec 24, 2009, 11:32
You're a troll and a poseur. You remind me of all the right wing blowhards I've encountered over the years, only more narcissistic.

Your insecurity is all over every post you put up... you feel compelled to prove that you're more 'radical' than anyone else here. Talk about juvenile.

I'm guessing that you never frequent the pump because you believe yourself to be too fucking cool to have a normal human conversation... everything we hear from you is loaded with pretentious language, and, of course, your signature music videos.

You seem afraid to let people know who you really are. Everything with you is a carefully manicured facade meant to impress... only you aren't cool, you're just snarky and full of yourself.

Maybe you should move out of your mama's basement and try being a real human being, ace. Because your showy attempts to prove to us all what a revolutionary hipster you are just comes across as pathetic.

PS: 'Counting your money'... you remind me of Tinky and her boasts of being materially superior. At least she never claimed to be anything but an unapologetic capitalist.

"threatening you in every other post'? Sheer bullshit. You're delusional.

For a 'biker' you sure seem allergic to expletives. Forgive me for soiling your tender sensibilities, Ron.

Maybe you should put some duds on, sober up, and get out more. Consider that a piece of friendly advice... not that you've earned it.
Topic Outline:

U-Know! Forum Index