HAPPY BIRTHDAY JESUS!

Pages: 5 – [ 1 2 3 4 5 | Next ]
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
ron
ron
706 posts

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JESUS!
Dec 15, 2009, 02:35
recovering from an electrical outage for the past 100+ hours in sub frezzin' tempatures it gave me comfort passing by the 8 feet high by 20 feet wide decralation of complete unfettered ignorance by monothesic energy sucking mother earth infesting fuckowitz...

x
x
x
handofdave
handofdave
3515 posts

Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY JESUS!
Dec 15, 2009, 03:54
Actually, it's 'happy birthday Vanessa Hudgens'.

http://vanessahudgens.silverback.sparkart.net/vanessa.

Hallelujah.
ron
ron
706 posts

Dec 21, 2009, 00:43
seems that community college education is working out well for u dave...

ran into one of ur skoolmates in vegas last month as he was offering directions to the nearest strip clubs... he finally came up with some lame ass retort as we were half way down the skreet... kats i was with were laughing their asses off...

u gotta luv the proactively mediocre and the military types... ah... nah u really don't...

x
x
x
handofdave
handofdave
3515 posts

Edited Dec 21, 2009, 01:19
Dec 21, 2009, 01:02
My goodness, the holiday spirit is in abundance.

Have a shitty 2010, asswipe.
dodge one
dodge one
1242 posts

Dec 21, 2009, 01:10
Gosh....NON, Beck? How especially lame for you.
Usally it's a lame Rage against the machine video for you.
Or some doosh-bags in leather masks.
Your slippin'.
Hope your X-mas tree burns down your facade.
You know ya got one too.
Cheers Cunty.
ron
ron
706 posts

ap-poco-taco-bell-lipz rite now!...
Dec 21, 2009, 01:23
nother weekend an' a nuther narley weather front dumped a foot o'snow... and not the good kind... from machu pichu... no ben franklin in da house (electricity)... the jesus freaks down the road finallly lost theirs (electricity)... so it wasn't like daylight at 3 am for dapast few nites... speaking to a fellow kerosene (jet fuel) heater mate refuelling yeaster eve about the amount of brownage outage and still the klu less klux klanners would not dim the jesus signage... what climate change??? why it's kold as fuk... nowt such a thing... sigh... we ain't even the smartest ape on the planet... u... know...

five to one...
one to five...
no one gets out alive...

jim morrison

x
x
x
dodge one
dodge one
1242 posts

Re: ap-poco-taco-bell-lipz rite now!...
Dec 21, 2009, 01:34
It's like trying to make sense of a prolapsed rectum.
Hope them fella's weren't too rough on ya, during that 'LOST' vegas weekend. Poor little ManGina.
Love that faux Mockney writing style of yours too. Another spectacular FAIL. As usual.
handofdave
handofdave
3515 posts

Re: ap-poco-taco-bell-lipz rite now!...
Dec 21, 2009, 01:35
You want to save energy?

Shut up and fuck off.
ron
ron
706 posts

Dec 21, 2009, 01:56
why don't u spend a bit more time and cum up with something a bit more original... make ur mum proud whay don't cha...

besides... u once said that u were no longer going to responde to my posts... probably a good idea that you shouda stuck two... i'm jus sayin...

x
x
x
handofdave
handofdave
3515 posts

Dec 21, 2009, 02:02
Just curious, Ron... do you really have such a low opinion of community colleges? Perhaps they're too 'bourgeois' for you?

For an alleged Marxist you seem to have an awfully low opinion of the people. Are you less disdainful of more expensive institutions? Maybe if I taught at an Ivy League school you'd be impressed? Or maybe if I dug post holes for minimum wage?

Or maybe if I merely pretended to be a revolutionary, insulted everyone for not being radical enough, and posted more crap music videos?

You're a pretentious prick and an asshole, pal.
Pages: 5 – [ 1 2 3 4 5 | Next ] Add a reply to this topic

U-Know! Forum Index