Topic View: Flat | Threaded
ron
ron
706 posts

Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY JESUS!
Dec 24, 2009, 02:28
pristeen... take two...

handofdave wrote:
I love your vintage hippie anti-military rhetoric, it's so... nostalgic.

why dave... that's the nicest thing you've ever said to me...

and...
remarkably...
quite...
accurate...
although u left out the biker bit...

but hey... for someone who has a boilerplate diploma from an... ahem... institution whose matriculation requirements were drawing a pirate from the back of a matchbook cover... not bad...

handofdave wrote:
What's your gig, Ron? I don't think any of us have the privilege of knowing just what the fuck you do, other than spouting pseudo-revolutionary platitudes and hurling cheap insults.

moi?... not too much my man... mostly sit about the house naked... chillin... naked... counting my money... drinking... naked... budwiser... jack daniels... and any flavour of tequila lying about... naked... cleaning my guns... lis'enin' too sum chunes... just typical vintage hippie biker naked anti-military nostalgic shite... u-know?

as far as spouting pseudo-revolutionary platitudes and cheap insults... it beats the heck outta masquerading as a foul mouthed pseudo-intellectual that sneers and calls someone an asshole, ass wipe, fucking asshole, and outright threatens to “break their face/ass/leg/etc”… every other post… then goes back and edits it out cos of how much of a juvenile jerk it actually makes him look…

free your mind... and your ass will follow...

you might be surprised by the any of "us" whom have the privilege of knowing me... u... know...

x
x
x
Topic Outline:

U-Know! Forum Index